Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Kin of the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

+6
Diaho
Ekuryua
tanis1lionheart
Schwenkdawg
AlexT
JGZinv
10 posters

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 4195
    Imperial Credits : 17873
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

Post by mitsuki lover 2/18/2015, 2:15 pm

Monday:Elfen Lied episode 10.Still don't understand what's up with that nightmare of Nana's.
    After seeing and being shocked by what she's done to Mayu Lucy goes back to her Nyu personality.
    Nana is still adepting to the rest of the household.

Tuesday:Magic Knight Rayearth episode 9:This was essentially a Umi episode.She really got to shine in it.Though I wonder if she was really back at Tokyo Tower or was it some type of vision.Can't tell since she seemed to be invisible to everyone there.
    Also she gets her moment of badassness by taking on the episode villain single handed while Fuu and Hikaru are unconscious because of the sudden cold.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

Post by mitsuki lover 2/20/2015, 3:05 pm

Wed.:Kaliedo Star:New Wingsepisode 8:Sora is asked to go to NYC to work with Layla in the play she's starring in:Salome In Las Vegas as a background performer.May decides to tag along in secret.
    When they get to the theatre both Layla and Sora are surprised by May's appearance.
    The producer finally decides to use both and it's a success.

Th.:Spice And Wolf Season 2 episode 5:Lawrence goes to see the mystic.Later he is surprised to see Holo at the stock exchange.She sends a bag over to him that contains coins she's earned.
    He's surprised at the amount of money in the bag.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 2/23/2015, 2:40 pm

Friday:Vividred episode 3.Wakaba's intro and she isn't much of a fan of Akane's.
    And then Akane and Aoi get a shock when they learn who their home room teacher is!
    Rei makes another appearance and is seen sitting in the back of the classroom.
    Akane gets the seat across from Himawari.Or rather Himawari would be.

Saturday:Girls Und Panzerepisode 9.The student council are taken to see Pravda's principal who suggests they surrender.They take the terms back to the others but Miho declines.
    Instead she sends out scouts to spy out the opposition and the ground conditions.Later to get everyone's spirits up she starts doing the Anglerfish dance and everyone joins in.
    They break out and on the way Miho has Yukari sneak out and act as a spotter.
    Finally Team Anglerfish goes up against the flag tank of Pravda.

Sunday:Full Moonepisode 12.When Takuto leaves in a huff Meroko goes after him but they find that they can't return because of a sacred stone that the maid bought.Every effort to contact
    Mitsuki fails at first until they order a pizza with a note in it.Mitsuki is finally able to find and get rid of the sacred stone and the barrier is released just in time.
    However poor Meroko in her Mitsuki disguise has to suffer Mitsuki's punishment by moving the
    decorative stones around! Laughing
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 2/25/2015, 2:26 pm

Got my notification from Rightstuf about Sailor Moon and the Cardcaptor Sakura Movie. Cool

Monday:Rosario x Vampire episode 13.Tsukune and Moka with a little help from their friends are able to defeat the Student Council Safety Committee Chairman.

Tuesday:Magic Knight Rayearthepisode 10.Umi becomes the first of the three to reawaken her
    Rune God.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 2/27/2015, 6:03 pm

Wed.:Kaliedo Star:New Wings episode 9:'Marion's Amazing Debut' after one matinee
    Ken learns that the Dracula storyline is scarring the younger kids.When he tells Sora and others they
    decide to do something about it,but Leon rejects the idea.
    Later at home after a visit to her mother's grave,Marion's father shows her her mother's sketchbooks.
    On the last page of the last one is sketches for Marion's own debut with her mother.
    Marion shows it to everyone and asks Sora to take her mother's part.
    On the day of the premiere of the Children's Show everyone does their part and then the finale comes with Sora and Marion doing the mother and daughter trampoline act much to everyone's
    delight.

Th.:Spice And Wolf Season 2 episode 6:'Trusthworthy God':The trading continues at the
    stock exchange.At one point Lawrence impulsively puts down all that he currently has.Later as he is about to put more money down Holo appears and double downs on him.At the same time there's a rush and they both get run over in the confusion.
    That night is the last night of the festival and Lawrence tries to reconcile with Holo as they watch the
    bonfire.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/2/2015, 2:43 pm

Friday:Vividred[b] episode 4:Himawari's awesome intro. Cool Cool
    1.She gets the Reactor to cool down while the other girls are fighting the Alone.
    2.When Osune-kun is still trying to figure out how to defeat the Alone,she comes up with the idea of
    a repulser beam.
    Next week looks to be Rei's episode at long last.12 arrows,12 episodes.

Saturday:[b]Girls Und Panzer
    episode 10.Oorai High makes the finals but it's against Maho's old school led by her older sister Miho with orders from their mom to completely destroy Maho!
    Touching moment comes when Maho's best friend from the other school comes to wish her good luck and Maho remembers the near tragic accident that nearly made her give up Tankery.
    Plus Darjeeling and the other Tankery Team Commanders wish Maho and her team luck.

Sunday:Princess Tutu episode 1: the only thing I found a bit off putting at first was Ahiru's
    voice even after she transforms into Princess Tutu...then again she is a DUCK! Laughing
    OTOH Rue's entrance was rather elegant.
    I watched the dub outtakes beforehand and they were pretty funny especially Luci Christian adlibbing:
    "If you get any closer to me I'll throw a thousand of my poison yellow feathers at you!" or something like.
    Jinto
    Jinto
    Bene Lodair
    Bene Lodair

Number of posts : 47
    Imperial Credits : 11248
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by Jinto 3/2/2015, 5:54 pm

I've been watching:
    Log Horizion (season 1 an 2)
    Absolute Duo
    Aldnoah
    Trinity Seven
    Tokyo Ghoul (season 1 an 2)
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/4/2015, 2:29 pm

Monday I re-watched Outlanders this time raw.

Tuesday episode 11 of Magic Knight Rayearth at first I thought Feris was a poor poker player
    until I realized he was simply staling for time.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2849
    Imperial Credits : 18988

Post by Almael 3/4/2015, 10:11 pm

Nice to see you again, Jinto.

Sailor Moon Crystal ep.16
    Chibiusa is investigating Usagi while making herself comfortable at her home.
    Well, Mercury is being stalked, targeted and finally challenged in a chess game with one of the black moon sisters.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/6/2015, 2:43 pm

I'm going to send in my order for part 2 of SM and a Sailor Uranus t on Tuesday. Very Happy
    At least that's the plan.

Wed.:Kaleido Star:New Wings episode 10:Sora undergoes some really odd training from
    Leon.Basically for most of the episode she has to stand on one leg all the time everywhere she goes.
    Needless to say painful.

Th.:Spice And Wolf Season 2 episode 7: back on the road again Lawrence and Holo spend some time relaxing and joking with each other as they head for the next city.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/9/2015, 1:39 pm

Friday:Vividred episode 5,yes her name is Himawari,I guess I'm getting her confused with
    Himari from Omamori Himari[b] the difference being the wa.Any ways this episode was a Rei episode and explained a lot about her background.When the raven came and tortured her it was rather painful to watch.
    Interesting both Rei [b]Vividred
    and Rue from Princess Tutu have backgrounds where they're
    being brainwashed by ravens.

Sat.: episode 11 of Girls Und Panzer plus Introductions 2 which was basically a full episode recap of events up to episode 11. Looks like Oorai High got out of one jam just to be defeated
    by an unstoppable tank.Now Maho is really have to rack her brain to figure out a way out of the
    hairiest trap they've ever been caught in.

Sun.: episode 2 of Princess Tutu. Favorite scene was when Rue and Ahiru are demostrating
    a dance to the other students.Rue is of course my favorite character.It doesn't hurt that Mizuki Nana
    plays her.(Does that mean Rue is really a secret vampire with a split personality? Laughing Laughing )
    Seriously I think Rue would be my favorite no matter who played her as she is so sweet,kind and elegant.
    A running gag in this episode was Ahiru switching between Duck and Human form only to find out that every time she turns back to human she's stark naked(I guess it doesn't matter since as Duck
    she has her feathers).So the last time she's in her Duck form she runs up and grabs her clothers and hides them under a bush and then changes back to human form and puts them back on.

Also her trying to warn Rue about Muto and Anteatiedo while she's in duck form and later in human form is hysterical!
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/11/2015, 1:19 pm

Monday re-watched episode 16 of Trigun.
    Tuesday episode 12 of Magic Knight Rayearth. Caldina uses her illusions to trap the knights and
    then Ascot tries to take advantage but Umi gives him a slap on the face and a 'big sister' style talking to,after which he seems to change his mind.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/13/2015, 1:34 pm

Wednesday episode 11 of Kaleido Star:New Wings. This was more about May really and showed
    how after seeing Sora fail she decides to work even harder. May's still a hard character to really like at this point. She's still a bit selfish and seems to want to be more Sora's replacement/rival than her friend.

Read in the Wiki that Fool doesn't appear to Rosetta until the end of the series.So it looks from what it said Layla is the First Star,Sora is the Second and Rosetta will be the Third. Each one surpasses the last.
    I wonder if it went on longer if May would be the Fourth?

Thursday saw episode 8 of Spice And Wolf Season 2. Another talking episode mainly. Since I'm
    still working on the raw it does get a bit frustrating watching these all talking episodes when it's hard to follow what's being said. I suppose I shall just have to bear down and keep at it until I do understand,or if that never happens then suck it in and go back to the subs.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/16/2015, 1:50 pm

I suppose that comment about being frustrated watching raws can partially be explained by my
    melancholic temperament at work.Still if anything happens I will consider returning to subs.

Fri.: Vividred episode 6: this was basically the girls go to the beach episode,but with a twist.
    The twist being that Akane and Momo's grandpa wants to use the time to test the girls.It turns out he happens to be a rather big pervert! Laughing Laughing
    It's also revealed that despite being outwardly tough Wakaba's a real girlie girl when it comes to beetles and other bugs!
    Fortuantely Rei to the rescue.

Sat.:Girls Und Panzer episode 12,Finale. So Miho manages to finally defeat the super tank by
    ordering team Turtle to basically ram them so they can't move and then orders another tank team on top of Team Turtle to prevent their turrent from moving around and then moves in for the kill.
    Afterward the finals comes down to a sister vs. sister contest as Maho and Miho fight to the end.
    With both guns going off at the same time it's a matter of time before it's determined that Oorai
    High won!
    The ending has the regular ED 'Enter ,Enter Mission' played as Oorai has their victory period.
    Cool
    During the parade Mako sees her grandma and the old lady does a victory jig.
    Now I wanna get the OVA.

Sun.:Princess Tutu episode 3 plus Inside The Studio extra.I enjoyed watching the extras.
    This was interesting as it showed Luci Christian,Jessica Boone and Chris Patton at work.
    The episode had Muto and Rue having a picnic.
    Later Ahiru meets Muto as he gets some more water but scratches himself.She tries to help out but
    then uses up the rest of the water.They get lost and find a cafe where the owner offers them a lot of food.Ahiru feels something wrong but keeps eating any way.But she discovers something about the owner and gets kicked out.
    She changes into Princess Tutu and discovers the owner is mourning for her late husband and has another part of Muto's heart.After she dances with the woman Rue and Fakir show up and she hides.

Only three episodes IIRC from the Wiki until Rue sadly becomes Princess Krae.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2849
    Imperial Credits : 18988

Post by Almael 3/16/2015, 9:52 pm

Sailor Moon Crystal ep17
    So the Usagi's and Mamoru go out this time at the game center. They are so alike. Laughing This time the black moon targets Jupiter. Mako's having a romantic story while being sick from a virus. They end up fighting in a storm with a thunder contest...
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/18/2015, 1:50 pm

Can't wait for May when I start it myself.

Monday: episode 24 of Betterman, Mode Warp goes to rescue Hinoki.When they finally arrive at the seabase Shou, Kaede and Asami get separated from Akamatsu,Sakura and Keita.Then after a battle
    the cockpit containing Asami gets separated from the mecha and Shou and Kaede are on their own.
    It looks like they're about to get out of it all right but then Kaede gets possessed and takes over.
    Shou tries his hypnotism on her and seems to succeed but Kaede somehow manages to activate the
    self destruct mode.

Tuesday: Magic Knight Rayearth episode 13, Caldina uses her powers to try to scare the knights with bats.Fuu freaks out and runs off.Then Umi and Hikaru face off against Caldina but she manages to hypnotize them into being her puppets.Fuu keeps running and falls into a ravine.Ascot arrives and sees her lying there.Then she gets up and starts walking but the bats return.
    She freaks out again but Ascot returns them to normal.
    Finally she meets up with the hypnotized Umi and Hikaru and they attack her.Even though Umi
    cuts her,she still refuses to fight.This displeases Caldina. Finally Fuu uses her power to stop Umi and
    Hikaru in their tracks and then tries attacking Caldina but she uses Fuu's sword against her and it attacks the other girls on its own.Ascot intervenes but he's frozen by Caldina.Mokona comes and
    uses a message from Clef to help Fuu.
    In the end Fuu uses one last attack that manages to throw Caldina off guard and also gets Umi and
    Hikaru back to normal.Afterwards with Ascot's help the girls manage to convince Caldina that they
    don't want to be her enemies bt friends.Caldina seems to take this heart and wishes them good luck on their quest as she and Ascot fly away.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/20/2015, 2:06 pm

Wed.:episode 12 of Kaleido Star:New Wings,Sora starts out depressed after seeing May's amazing finish,and spends most of her time in a deep funk.She even cries in the shower, thinking
    she no longer has what it takes.
    Later an invite to train with Yuri cheers her up as she's off to Paris.
    But her usual luck holds true and she gets lost,fortunately though Yuri eventually finds her and they
    go to his apartment where he shows her his paintings. She's amazed that he's such a good artist.
    The last painting he shows her is one of two angels and tells her that that is the inspiration for what they will be doing at the Festival.

Th.: episode 9 of Spice And Wolf Season 2: Holo is still pissed at Lawrence as they walk to the next place where Lawrence as a business negotiation. When they get there they are surprised that the young woman answering the door is wearing a nun's habit.
    She shows them to the green house and they marvel at the various plants including one orange tree in the center.
    The man Lawrence has an appointment with arrives and they get to business.
    Later that night when Holo is asleep Laawrence discusses the deal with their host and follow traveler.
    The latter gets mad at Lawrence to the extent that he even let's Lawrence see his face.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/23/2015, 1:58 pm

Friday: Vividred ep. 7: The girls are called into their teacher's office and Akane is given the bad news that she needs to study harder. They decide to have a study group. Rei is told by the raven that
    she needs to find out more information. So she decides to join the study group and spy on them. During a loll she excuses herself and wonders off. In the process she finds the body in the refigerator and her
    startled cries alert the others.
    Wakaba knocks her out and when she wakes up again there is no body.
    Afterwards the girls go into the garden and Akane is showing everyone how good cucumbers taste with mayonnaise.
    The quiet time is interrupted when another Alone attacks.
    Akane and Himawari dock to become Vivid Yellow and her attack seems to defeat the Alone,but Rei
    shoots yet another arrow and pieces of it come back together. Akane tries to shield herself and the others but is it and is seen hurtling earthward...

Saturday: Cowboy Bebop ep.15: Faye' s back story is revealed as she tells her story to Ein as she feeds him.But she doesn't realize that Spike is in the lavatory at the same time and has heard every word she has said. Later she is surprised when Jet returns with the latest bounty and it turns out to be one of the con-men in her story. At first she isn't certain because he changed his appearance,but checking on his neck finds the same barcode.
    She takes him captive determined to hand him in herself but the doctor and nurse arrive and things get complicated as they demand the return of their cohort. Finally the police come and they've been chasing the doctor and nurse for stealing a police vehicle. It ends with the lothario in jail for good.

Sunday: Princess Tutu ep. 4: Ahiru and her friends watch Rue practice.They are awed by her
    grace but then she collapses from not being able to keep up with the music. Ahiru is inspired and tries
    to practice harder. Her friends join in and Cat-Sensei cries from pride.
    Later Ahiru sees Mytho standing by the gate but he vanishes. She runs out to see what happened and runs into Rue. The two run off together in search of Mytho. When they do catch up to him
    he's surrended by some ghostly figures.
    They arrive where he is and the ghostly dancers unlock a door in the ground and another ghostly
    ballerina appears.
    She begins to dance in front of Mytho and he is nearly taken over but Rue steps in and a dance
    duel begins between her and the ghost. At first she's able to keep up step to step but after awhile
    she weakens and falls to the ground unable to move.
    Ahiru dashes off to the woods and changes into Princess Tutu and asks the ghost to dance with her.
    After they do the ghost reveals that she is yet another one of the shards of Mytho's heart.

Yeah...I know I been calling him Muto but just looked up the wiki and it's Mytho...also Princess
    Kraehe appears in episode 8.Interesting in the wiki it says that Princess Kraehe was Rue's 'real'
    identity but she'd buried it inside when she fell in love with Mytho.
    Point of interest this is the second time I've watched an anime where Mizuki Nana has played a girl with a split personality, though I think Inner Moka is a bit kinder than Princess Kraehe.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/25/2015, 1:30 pm

Tuesday episode 14 of Magic Knight Rayearth. This one was another Hikaru episode. It begins with Clef reminding them of how far they've already come in their journey. Later as Mokona and
    Hikaru watch from the safety of a ditch(where Mokona had gone to look at some flowers) they are
    horrified to see Fuu and Umi sucked up by what appears to be a demonic cyclone.
    Hikaru has Mokona trace it's path and she goes after it with a reluctant Mokona in tow.
    When they have almost intercepted it Mokona pushes Hikaru out of the way into a rocky ravine as it
    gets sucked up instead.
    Bleeding and exhausted Hikaru wearily climbs back up and manages to arrive at the summit of a
    mountain where she sees the thing coming her way.
    She uses her sword to slice through the creature and free the others.
    Fainting she wakes up to Umi's voice and the others looking down at her tenderly.

btw: I checked the wiki and it says that Ascot fell in love with Umi. Also his monsters while hideous
    looking were in reality very harmless. It's just the way he used them that made them dangerous.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/27/2015, 4:16 pm

Wed.:Kaleido Star: New Wings episode 13: So Sora and Yuri run into Ken and he gets Sora a room at the hotel where everyone else is staying so she won't end up having to stay with Yuri(jealous?).
    Yuri and Sora continue to rehearse and then comes the big day. Sora is chagrined to learn that the
    couple she thought were her friends were only using her to learn how to do the 'Angel' Manuever that
    and some words that slip from some of the other contestants jilt her.
    Later when she and Yuri have their turn she overthinks everything and it ends in disaster...

Th.: Spice And Wolf S2 episode 10.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 3/30/2015, 1:48 pm

Friday: episode 8 of Vividred: Akane is taken to the hospital and the other girls are depressed.
    Aoi is especially affected and Wakaba and Himawari worry about her. Aoi shows up at Akane's house
    where they find her. They determine to keep at it to honor Akane. The Air Force decides to go ahead and nuke the Alone,but they fail.
    The girls show up at the base in their palette suits ready for action. The Air Force flies them within range and they attack.
    Unfortunately Wakaba is set flying into the building where the Alone is, Himawari follows her and they're caught. Then Rei shoots another arrow and things really get bad. Aoi is the only one left and doesn't know what to do but then feels Akane's presence. Inspired she manages to make one final
    attempt and succeeds. Later the girls are overjoyed to see Akane awake and alert at the hospital.
    Meanwhile Rei is punished for her failure by the Alone.

Saturday: episode 16 of Cowboy Bebop: This is basically Jet's background story as a prisoner takeover of a prison transport forces him to face demons from his past and the partner that betrayed him.

Sunday: episode 5 of Princess Tutu Ahiru is punished for messing up in class and has to clean
    a practice room.When she gets there she's flustered to find Mythos already there. He grabs her and takes her as his partner,to her surprise. This upsets her and she runs away in the process dumping water on herself and reverting to her duck form. Later she returns to the practice room to finish the cleaning job but meets Rue. She gets flustered again and claims nothing happened that she was just
    cleaning. Rue is puzzled by this but goes away. She's dressed formally because she has a date with
    Mythos that night in the town square for the dance there.
    At night Ahiru sees Rue alone without Mythos and wonders what happens when she hears the organ grinder. She tells Ahiru where Fakir hid Mythos and Ahiru goes after them.
    Changing into Princess Tutu after confronting Fakir(actually it's Dosslemyer that seems to have the power to change her into Princess Tutu) she finds a secret passage and follows it down. Hearing an echoing voice she follows it until she is confronted by flames.
    This part of Mythos lost heart is part of a lamp. She dances with the lamp's spirit and it turns back into the missing piece and Princess Tutu returns it to him.
    Later that night Ahiru watches as Mythos and Rue dance.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/1/2015, 1:27 pm

Monday re-watched episode 6 of FLCL subbed. Kari Wahlgren really nailed Haruko in the
    English language dub.
    I also watched part 3 of the dub outtakes and Commander Amarao's VA had the damndest time trying to pronounce Atomsk, at one point he simply gives up and simply says: "That Guy!" Laughing

Tuesday watched episode 15 of Magic Knight Rayearth this being a Fuu episode.
    The girls are almost to their next goal when Zagato sends Inouva to try to stop them. He disguises himself as a girl named Sera who is lost as a trap for Ferio who is on his way to meet the knights.
    Fuu gets jealous but doesn't say a thing. The next day before she joins Hikaru and Umi she and
    Ferio have a talk.
    Once the knights are away Ferio starts feeling sick. Sera changes back to Inouva and reveals
    he's poisoned him. Before he leaves he traps Ferio in a web.

The girls reach Windam's lair and Fuu is spirited away from the other two. They encounter Inouva who easily defeats them.
    Meanwhile Windam is introducing himself to Fuu but Hikaru and Umi stumble in wounded.
    Inouva shows up and gives Fuu a vision of Ferio hanging from the web. He demands Windam or else.
    Fuu attacks but her attack fails.
    Windam surprises everyone by reacting and sends Inouva out.
    The girls are given a new upgrade.
    Later they return to find Ferio better.
    In Zagato's lair Inouva is berated for his failure.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/3/2015, 11:31 pm

Wed.: episode 14 of [b]Kaleido Star: New Wings, it was interesting to be reminded that Sora had a life and friends before she left for America.Then Mr.Policeman(does he actually have a name?)
    and Ken come to bring her back,but Mr.Policeman scares everyone they meet; however a trio of schoolgirls just think Ken's cute. Laughing Laughing

Th.: episode 11 of Spice And Wolf S 2, so Eve is that mysterious fellow traveler/ merchant. I think the reason I thought she was a guy was because of the fact she has a rather masculine sounding voice. That and the fact that she keeps herself covered up most of the time.

And the big news is that Sailor Moon R is now ready for pre-order!
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/6/2015, 1:46 pm

Friday episode 9 of Vividred as I said over at Tenchiforum on the Magic Girls Thread:
    who knew Himiwari was so devious?

Saturday session 17 of Cowboy Bebop yep the one with the magic mushrooms and everyone
    except Ed hallucinating.

Sunday episode 6 of Princess Tutu this one had a dancer who was possessed by the fear portion of Mythos' heart at the end Duck eavesdrops on Fakir and Mythos and is shocked by what the latter says about Princess Tutu.

So next week Princess Kraehe appears.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/8/2015, 1:22 pm

Monday: Diebuster episode 3 subbed. Nono's nickname is Dodohead! Laughing
    This is a Tycho episode and reveals why she hates Topless.

I also decided on the following: first viewing of anime= Raw
    second viewing= Subbed
    third viewing= dubbed( unless it's subbed only then Raw again)

Tuesday: Magic Knight Rayearth episode 16. This introduces Lafarga the Swordsmaster.
    Interesting revelation about the Magic Knights' swords, so only the person that Persea created the
    sword for can properly handle it.

This especially was proven by the fact that neither Umi nor Hikaru can lift Fuu's,it's rather heavy
    for them; OTOH, Fuu has no problems lifting and using it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/29/2024, 4:39 am