Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Kin of the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

2 posters

Random Thought

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 4205
    Imperial Credits : 17903
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Random Thought - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Thought

Post by mitsuki lover 6/26/2023, 3:38 pm

Reading A Dog Of Flanders by Ouida.

It looks like Harry and Meghan have overstayed their welcome at long last as even the Left has started to get tired of them by now. With Kelly Osbourne calling Harry a " F**king t**t." in an interview.
    Again...Harry has never been the brightest bulb in the box of Royals.
    On the plus side at least their last name isn't Biden...

Probably the one good reason to bother with the Flash movie is the return of Michael Keaton as
    Batman as in..." I'm Batman!"

Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2849
    Imperial Credits : 19008
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by Almael 6/27/2023, 12:26 pm

Medievalists.net
    Nice. I'll see if I've my field day. Random Thought - Page 3 1f601

Star Trek New Worlds S2 has started.
    ep1-2
    most classic so far.
    ep1
    Spoke "borrows" the E to come to the aid a a crew member and saves the Federation from another Klingon war. We see Highcommand worrying about the Gorn war starting. Now that's gonna be interesting.
    ep2
    Number 1 gets her eugenics trial.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 6/28/2023, 12:47 pm

I've only seen the commercials on tv for Paramount+ . How is the cast overall?

Superman and Lois had an interesting twist yesterday night as they combined the Bizzaro and
    Doomsday storylines.
    Luthor is evidently after everyone who sent him to prison and he uses Bizzaro Superman/ Doomsday as his weapon against Supes. His real target is Lois for writing the article that sent him to prison in the first place, so he's targeting her family starting with her father General Sam Lane.
    Haven't the Kents been through enough in S 3 already what with Lois' breast cancer and finding out the woman she most connected with was not only the wife of one of Metropolis' top mob bosses but a super Villainness in her own right?

Interesting though that Natalie Irons has started to call Sam "Grandpa" even though he's her maternal grandpa's doppelganger from another Earth and not really her biological grandpa.

Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 6/28/2023, 10:01 pm

I had similar doubts about the cast as with Discovery and they also started out with bad impressions.
    But I've grown to like them more than the Discovery cast.
    The show is the closest to the familiar Trekkie shows in this order. Trek -> Strange New World -> Picard -> Discovery
    But that's only for the script/plot part, the logic/techno bubble and all is nearly as bad as the rest so just ignore everything.
    Season 2 seems to be better and things have settled down I guess. The name Gorn has been thrown around in every episode so far. So hint: There shall be war!!!
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 6/30/2023, 3:28 pm

It's interesting in that the recent issue of Discover magazine as an article about all the real stars
    that are mentioned in the various Star Trek series. Wolf 359 is only in actuality 8 light years from
    Earth.

No wonder it didn't take the Borg so long to get to the Sol System from there.

Since Tuesday the Fourth, I will be watching Captain America: Civil War on Monday.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/3/2023, 12:52 pm

Ok so for the battle between Esdeath and Akame at the end of Akame Ga Kill to get even more epic and really really be Dragonballepic, it would have to have lasted at least 42 episodes!!!!
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sunday I have to call in after 6 pm to check on jury duty and next Thursday I plan on calling in to make my Dr.'s appointment for the year.

Currently re-reading Know What You Believe by Paul E. Little, a book on Christian apologetics that is very simple to read and understand originally published in 1970.

France is falling apart, and looks like Belgium and Germany will be next. This comes from two causes:
    1. Allowing migrants in who have no interest in assimilating into Western Culture.
    2. Not insisting that they assimilate into Western Culture when they come.
    The problem then is that this is the result of not having strict immigration laws and following them. It's not racist to expect people to at least respect your culture, customs and laws if especially they
    want you to do the same thing for them. It's one thing for a Moslem to come to Europe or America
    and be willing to abide by the laws and rules while retaining parts of their own heritage that easily
    comply with those laws and rules; it is another to have the same Moslem insist that everyone around him, including non-Moslems ,must abide by their customs and laws, including Sharia.
    Again, the main reason these things are happening is that the US under Biden and France under Macron no longer have strict immigration laws.
    I think more and more the only solution may be to deport everyone who comes in illegally the moment they touch American soil and set strict  monthly and yearly quotas for legal immigration.

I know it's not popular to think that way but with what is happening in the West it may be one of the few options we have left, unless like France we perfer to be set afire.

End of rant....
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/5/2023, 12:37 pm

What I'm trying to get across is because of the catastrophe at the border we need to get a bit stricter in how many people we welcome in the country and also go back to the idea of America as a Melting Pot.
    That way we can avoid what's currently happening in Europe, except for those countries such as Hungary that have already strict immigration laws in place. Then again until recently I would've thought the same as a lot of other people about freeing up the borders. This would only work if we lived in a perfect world where everyone was honest but then in such a world we wouldn't need borders as we could trust people to do good no matter where they came from.
    But sadly, we do not live in a perfect world and there are plenty of evil people who want to destroy
    not only our own country but also Civilization as we know it. So in the end we need stricter border
    and immigration laws to keep the terrorists and other bad actors out.
    Now if we could only do something about keeping the bad apples like Schiff and Mr. Bang Bang Fang Fang from ever running for Congress!
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/7/2023, 3:57 pm

Sunday after 6 pm I have to call in to see if I have to go in for jury duty. Basically the whole month is
    from now until Aug. 10, will be about waiting to see if either they call or else there's a message on the court house phone about a trial.
    This makes every phone call a bit nerve wracking until the final week. Usually they say " There is no trial this week please call again next week." That or you wait for them to call and when they don't you can breath a sigh of relief... That's how it goes here...
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/10/2023, 12:56 pm

First week of jury duty and nothing, call back next Monday after 5 pm. I also need to make my annual doctor's appointment on Thursday.

Again this is why I like our method, you call up once a week and if there's nothing they tell you when to call back the next week. No sitting around bored in a jury room waiting for your number to be called. If you do have to go, at least you know it's for a reason. Other wise it's basically calling once a week until the term is over. Much better that way, plus you get to live your life normally aside form making the occasional phone call to see if you have to report to the courthouse.

I'm thinking of getting the RWBY/JLA crossover movie, if S9/Vol. 9 isn't ready until later in the year that will be my back up for RWBY for this year. Then again if it's still going to be 10 vols.
    I might get the final two together...it depends.

Girls Und Panzer: Das Finale is another critter altogether since it depends on when the Japanese will make the final three movies available to be licensed outside of Japan.

Gundam 0083 is now another title I want to get if it's not OOP.

Anywho, I got wondering what would happen if there were ever a Star Trek series that was a mash up with a Gundam series: mecha and aliens!!!!!
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/12/2023, 1:00 pm

Speaking of confusion: I googled Elvis' ancestry to day because there are some people who claim that his ancestor was an Andreas Bresslar/Preslar and others that it was an Andrew Presley. Turns out it's the former that were right. The Bresslar/Preslar/Presleys are from the Palatinate in Germany. The came over
    in the 18th century.
    Actually since one of Elvis' direct paternal ancestors origins are unknown (he adopted the Presley name when he married),Elvis' direct male line wasn't Presley; same think it was Wallace, though Elvis Wallace doesn't have the same pizzazz as Elvis Presley...

Then there's the fact that the origins of Elvis' 3x great grandma Morning Dove White is questioned.
    She might have been White and not American Indian. Then again if she were American Indian she might have been Creek instead of Cherokee. It think most people thought he had Cherokee ancestry, including Elvis, since the Cherokee are one of the most numerous and famous of the American Indian nations and tribes.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/14/2023, 3:40 pm

Another hot day.

So if Hunter Biden didn't leave the coke stash in the WH, I guess the only other three suspects would be:

1. Aliens
    2. Bigfoot
    3. Cocaine Bear..... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Speaking of aliens..I don't know if I was dreaming or what, but the night after I had been watching
    The Peanuts Movie I had a rather odd expierence. It was the middle of the night and I thought
    I heard a sound like the kind they do for the beaming effect on shows like Star Trek then the
    next thing I heard was someone whistling; I then heard my bedroom door open and someone come up near my bed and a voice say: " Oh! Boy!" like they were nervous or scared and then nothing.
    Like I said it might have been a dream 'cause it sounded like the short of voice Snoopy would have.
    Then again when I got up the door was ajar...kinda weird. Though I still think it might have been
    one of those states where you're between dreaming and waking....so... scratch scratch scratch

Then again a few weeks or so later I thought I saw a white light come towards me and when I looked out the window I saw a bright light covering our yard...again it might have been nothing...

Don't want to say it was something like aliens or stuff like that when it could been a dream.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/17/2023, 12:48 pm

Too bad it wasn't a certain space princess from the planet Jurai.... Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!!!!

I think I need to add My Love Story to list of anime I need to watch. I mean for the change it's the really rather homely looking guy that gets the girl because he also happens to be such a really nice
    guy. So who said Nice Guys always had to finish last?

My re-watch list of anime for now:
    1.Rozen Maiden
    2.Little Busters
    3.Those Who Hunt Elves
    4.Outlaw Star
    5.Nadesico
    6.AD Police
    7.Eureka Seven
    8.NieA under 7
    9.Haruka Nogizawa's Secret
    10.Kaleido Star
    11.Utaweramono
    12.Monster Musume
    13.Blassreiter
    14.Sailor Moon
    15.Rosario X Vampire
    16.Magic Knigh Rayearth
    17.Escaflowne
    18.Flip Flappers
    19.Ghost Sweeper Mikami
    20. xxxHolic

As you can see it's quite a list. Mostly I have to watch the dub since I already have seen most of them either subbed or raw. Exceptions being sub only anime... of course. I already have put down
    Vividread Operation for later in the year and also Tenge Tenhjo.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/19/2023, 12:36 pm

I think there are two different types of American Leftists: one are the more traditional liberals like
    Tulsi Gabbard and Joe Manchin who most Conservatives might disagree with on certain issues but still respect, since they know that they're deep down as patriotic as Conservative Americans and simply want what is best for the country even though they may have a different way of looking at and doing things;
    the other are the Marxist Leftists such as AOC and her fellow squad members, who deep down hate America and really want to see it destroyed.

Of course when it comes down to it Marxist Leftists are really just a bunch of silly self-centered self-righteous puritanically prudish control freaks. In other words: they aren't happy unless they're telling
    the rest of us what to do and how to lead our lives.

The best example of this, of course, is the World Economic Forum's saying: " You Will Own Nothing And You Will Be Happy." In normal every day English this translates to: " You Will Be Our Slaves And You Will Like It....Or Else!" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/21/2023, 12:41 pm

Need to check at Right Stuf to see if and when S/Vol. 9 of RWBY and part 4 of GUP: Das Finale are going to be out. They're the only two on my Must Get List that I don't have as yet.

What's worst than the shenigans of the Left is the way some on the Right are basically doing the Left's job for them by attacking President Trump because he attacks certain presidential rivals for lack of loyalty. How can you be trusted if you say you're not running for office if a certain person decides to run and then when he does go back on the promise you made and declare yourself a candidate for the same office. It seems to me if they can stab Trump in the back they can also very well stab the American people in the back if they're elected by going back on campaign promises.

Also President Trump never said he admired the policies of Putin, Xi and Kim or how they ran their countries, he only said he liked them as individuals. There's a difference, or don't these people ever watch TOS and specifically the episode Space Seed?
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/24/2023, 12:53 pm

Our sound system wasn't working at church yesterday. We never were able to figure out what was wrong about it. Even the handheld mic wouldn't work and I even put new batteries in, but it felt like it was dead.
    Thinking it either was the weather, as it was rather hot. or else something wrong with the board.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/26/2023, 12:56 pm

I don't think of Ai and her two older sisters in Cat' s Eye as being the bad guys. Yes they steal
    valuable art work, but they have good reasons to: all the art they steal was made by their father Michael
    Heinz and so they believe if they locate enough and gather them up they'll find where he disappeared to.
    Also much of the art work is in hands of collectors that are at best shady and at worse criminal, so there's that. In this way it's similar to a certain magical girl series.

I wonder how I would feel if I had watched City Hunter instead....
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/28/2023, 3:15 pm

Today got a letter saying that I need to be in court on Monday at 9 for jury selection, although I also have to call after 5 pm Sunday for details. *SIGH* and I was so hoping I could get through the month without having to go to court.
    At least after this coming week I should be done with it for this time around... I hope...

I have to walk and the court house is about twenty minutes or so a way so I have to leave about a half hour early to be on time.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 7/31/2023, 12:51 pm

So I called in yesterday after five as per the letter from the county auditor for jury duty instructed, and
    the trial that was supposed to start today got postponed once again. Now I have to call in after five on Friday to see about Monday. I told my mom the way things are going it's going to be the ones who have
    jury duty in August who will probably end up with the actual trial... or so I hope...
    Then again no-one really wants to have to go through jury duty, it's just something you have to do.

Last week I started working on my maternal 3xs great grandma on my maternal grandpa's father's side.
    So far I'm convinced that her maiden name was Finley/Findley but finding the right line and the right
    father is the problem. On the plus side I did find where my great grandpa was born.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 8/2/2023, 12:52 pm

RWBY S/Vol. 9 is set to come out in October, which means I will pre-order later this month. So if the plan is still to have 10 Seasons/Volumes that would mean there would be only one left.
    Then again with the RWBY/JLA crossover being popular I can see spin-offs coming.

The one thing I have become sure of in my research on my maternal grandpa's side is that his direct male line was probably Scottish or Scots-Irish. His maternal side was German and Swiss-German.

I switched things up today and went to Living DNA to check out my new matches and my results there before coming here to Kin of the Stars to post, usually I do it the opposite.

I think if any American First Republican is elected, whether it's Trump or somebody else like Ramaswamy, the Deep Swamp will do everything to get them out of office and discredit them. It's really all about the Deep Swamp controlling our lives and keeping power, it's really not about the
    Constitution (which the Deep Swamp detests and wants to get rid of so that they can have a dictatorship of by and for the Elite Deep Swamp) but really about Power and Control.

Also it's more and more certain now that a lot of the real violence done on 1/6/21 was done by agents of the Deep Swamp disguised as Trump supporters or else Deep Swamp agents disguised as
    Anitfa disguised as Trump supporters.That way they can blame both Trump supporters and Antifa!
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 8/3/2023, 10:09 pm

If you haven't heard yet the Ukraine had signed and agreement with some NATO members who will provide support for years to come about 2 week ago at the conference. So I think the war not only drags on as I've predicted by various means but now I think; as they no longer have to fear to be ditched like Afghanistan/vietnam they will take their time and wait for (F16) fighters. So instead of trying to reach the sea by october it will be starting next spring/summer; hence, a delay of one year.

Also for a week there been a lot of interest in SouthKorea's clam of room temperature superconductor LK-99 material. It's been confirmed to work by the chinese just not as claimed yet. It's weird because it proofed all relevant properties but at different regimes which shouldn't be possible. Likely purity or impurity plays a role. There's lots of room for research before we'll know what's really going on. So my initial impression hasn't changed. even if it's not quite as claimed due to the material I see is as a serious progress.. more so than all that claimed before. which is probably the reason why everyone's been rushing to test it. Since then dozen papers have been released by others.

I haven't been able to keep up with watching shows but here's a little recap

Star Trek Strange New Worlds ep3-8
    They are mostly character episodes. I feel like the show is hesitant, insecure tentative... keeping doing it safe.
    ep3 time travel back to save everything and we finally get to see why this weird old lady joined the crew in the first place. J T Kirk gets killed, finally getting his ass kicked (by a girl) for good??
    ep4 Nope that was too good to be true. Welp, Captain's love story of his life No.x. He's a one man army!!
    ep5 Spock's love story... and accidental humanization by a "benign" isolism/racist race who for some reason cared to...
    ep6 space ghosts
    ep7 Star Trek - Lower Decks meets their heroes... and in trying to "fix" how things (alleged) supposed to be cause... it
    ep8 ... this show features the most kick ass (medical) warrior pair in Star Trek history handsdown and this is their past history
    ep9 uhm goes Broadway
    So far not bad, a bit strange, yet, they (skillfully/luck?) turn that into strength. Recommendable but, frankly, I feel the current Star Trek show have little to no re-watch value. You got to watch as a fan but unlikely again kind of feeling.
    I know some opinionated Trek is dead now. Although, I don't agree I do see their point.

Foundation season2
    Sex scene!! right of the bat. blood and gore and all that fury and adrenaline...
    So after last time's (Salor Hardin)"I'm your daughter" shocker reveal a la Star Wars we get "I'm older than you mother" and you are childish sort of child-hen babying her mother...
    After last time's DNA contamination Empire decided a on new direction of continuing the dynasty via marriage and "normal" conception. So brother Day's paranoid about Dawn and Dusk trying to assassinate him.
    Meanwhile, this makes no sense... Harry Sheldon's computer consciousness/ego/existent got kidnapped when Gal Dornick took the knife with her (even though he was already uploaded to his ship). Hence, he couldn't establish another foundation. What's more she imprisoned him into the Prime Radiant which drives him mad....
    And some omni potent manisfestation of the radiant comes to save him and magically recreates him, too.

The Witcher seaon3 ep1-5
    I'm not a fan nor have I been into it before. Season1 was good except for some weirdness. I blame it in part due to the different timelines not being always apparent. as well as Jennifer was all over the place in every possible was. She was liked as well as disliked. Causing bad blood with lots of people ... rightfully so.
    Season2 saw Ciril shinning as a pseudo new witcher Season3 Things haven't changed with Jennifer. Gerald and co live together yet separate due to distrust.
    So far this season is very confusing and a lot seem unnecessary. I feel they are trying to buy time... for a season that's only 8 episodes long.
    Half is ok, but the other really drags it down. Although, I enjoy all main characters equally I do feel Gerald is best among them. So I do agree with the fans the actor leaving the show is a serious loss but I don't think the show as is gets hurt other than losing viewership from fans.
    Meanwhile, an axed show got revived by Netflix: Warrior Nun!
    Welp, we'll see how both will turn out.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 8/4/2023, 1:27 pm

So the war in Ukraine will keep on dragging on indefinitely now. No news about any negotiations or other peace moves?

Is ep. 9 of Strange New Worlds then the musical? And how does a musical work for a SF series set in space any way?

The Witcher I don't think I've heard about or if I have I forgot about.

Last couple of weeks I finally got around to watching Stars On Mars.
    I think the main attraction is William Shatner as Mission Control. Most of the Celebs on it seem to be either B or C list with a few exceptions like Lance Armstrong.

And now you can no longer get incandescent light bulbs.....when will they be coming after our tvs?
    If they can come after light bulbs, they'll no doubt find an excuse to come after tv sets as well. In the end what happened to indiviual liberty?..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 8/6/2023, 12:58 pm

Well, this is geopolitics so you can dispense all the moral and only view it from point of power, gain and loses. Since the war started I've been saying it makes no sense to negotiate if you are not about to lose more or death being around the corner. That said as soon as russia heard the rumor they did try to start negotiation. But ultimately, like for most communication you need two. The Ukraine doesn't want it because any such means their end in the long run.
    There's no end of dying or suffering without the Ukraine getting everything back otherwise Russia will have means (Crimea) and reason to continue. Only those not understanding geopolitics or don't truely have the Ukraine in mind would propose peace. For the Ukraine to succeed things have to go about different from Afghanistan and Vietnam, namely unconditional support (in supply); not commanding them what to do; not forcing peace negotiation and no BS talk like this and that could escalate the war (when it's already at its peak) or when the weapons already have been used since the war started. Unless Putin and his cronies want to lose their family members in the west they won't ever drop nukes. Not to mention it will be their end. It's an unwritten law (in western politics) you don't go after the head.

Strange New World ep9
    not to spoil things it's a yes and no. similar to 50/60 musicals but not everything. Imho probably the most rewatchable episode. This is like fan service of the other kind... a lot of this season seems to be.

The Witcher
    is a long polish novel series by an engineer written in his free time. It's fantasy & mystery. The thing going for it is because of its lore of a secret organization in medieval-like setting fighting monsters. Basically, westernized japanese anime/manga about youkai and demon hunters. The witchers use elven blood to transform themselves for the task... similar Claymore and others etc.

Stars On Mars
    don't bother. Most of these shows are semi directed with the rest impromptu

A lot is changing in the tech and science field especially computers. This is just the beginning of a lot of (anticonsumer) changes. This is the result of free marked, unrestrained capitalism resulting in artificial consumerism, social engineering etc... There's no end to what's coming. You probably won't live to see it playing out completely. I just hope to get by without trouble for the next 4 decades... beyond that I don't dare to predict these social/economic changes.

On other news some people (Ocean One or whatever the name) are trying to forward colonizing Venus or at least put a station in orbit. Meh. From my scientific astronomic point of view its nonsense. Venus is too close to the sun. It's orbit is far more dangerous when it comes to kinetic energy in collision with meteorites because the orbital velocity is higher. Venus could be useful if we could mine the heat energy it's stored... but we don't have such (star trek) technologies.

Also news on the idea of moving the library project to the Moon and beyond.... the one in australia was already not good.

And looking at my compilation of the universe's timeline
    Earth only has 800 millions years left where it might still be able to support human life (even if it's a desert). For long term strategy humanity must move... temporary to Mars, Europa ...
    but ultimately the solar system is considered on its last leg in terms of supporting life. The Milky Way galaxy is still great but exactly because of that it faces death soonish (in 2 Byr). After merging with Andromeda which will have born the last stars.. it's like choosing the final home and where to die already. Only a smaller younger galaxy would give hope for longer term support of life.
    As for escaping the galaxy to another we are already 4 billions years past departure of the train. The choices are very limited and very distant. For everything long term strategy in the universe... everything is already on the clock. It's now or never because the universe is expanding and won't wait.
    So a Foundation here is totally pointless.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 8/7/2023, 4:32 pm

I think the main point of watching Stars On Mars is because it may be one of the last projects that William Shatner does, though he still seems pretty healthy for being over 90.

I have a Russian friend ( I think his family, or part of it,are actually ethnic German) from what he has
    e-mailed me there seems to be a lot of anti-war Russians.

Like a lot of wars everyone will forget or has already forgotten the reasons behind it. And now a woman was arrested for trying to kill Zelenskyy....

Russia and China seem to be playing an international game of chicken with the Alaska border. They just keep close enough inside international waters but still pose a big enough a threat to be taken seriously.

My sister in North Pole, Alaska says they ( the Russians especially) do this all the time...
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 8/9/2023, 12:43 pm

I've noticed that since Homura became the break out character for Madoka there seems to be a lot of Homura clones in Magic Girl anime. The most obvious of them being Rei in Vividread Operation and both Chikage and Mimori in Yuki Yuna Is A Hero. Yuna herself is the most obvious Madoka clone. With Rei, it's probably because Vividread Operation was created by the same company that did Madoka. Chikage is probably more based on the Homura in the finale
    of the movie series where she goes insane.
    Of course that raises the question of why we don't see more magical girls either going dark or going completely insane, especially when you consider the weight of responsibility that is put on girls that
    are between the ags of ten and eighteen.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 8/11/2023, 2:28 pm

After Trump my top three favorite GOP candidates are:

1) Vivek Ramaswamy

2) Tim Scott

3) Perry Johnson

Newsmax is running Johnson's infomercial type ads. What's interesting is that both he and Ramaswamy are total outsiders, Scott is the only one on my list who has any insider expierence.

Looks like Pence continues to shoot himself in the foot. But we shall see who comes on top in the
    debates.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 8:05 am