Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

Seikai Wikia Page Developments

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2884
    Imperial Credits : 12967
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Seikai Wikia Page Developments - Page 10 Empty Re: Seikai Wikia Page Developments

Post by mitsuki lover on 6/17/2019, 3:22 pm

Though Effect and Affect in fact mean two different things.
    UMie
    UMie
    4th class crewman
    4th class crewman

Number of posts : 9
    Imperial Credits : 260
    Registration date : 2019-04-24

Seikai Wikia Page Developments - Page 10 Empty Re: Seikai Wikia Page Developments

Post by UMie on 6/20/2019, 3:25 am

There will be slight delay (1-1,5 weeks) with the updates schedule.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 6/21/2019, 1:05 pm

Ok. Best to take your time and get it right.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2704
    Imperial Credits : 15185
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by Almael on 7/8/2019, 7:36 am

Umie, if you can please join the discord channel. See http://kinofthestars.catsboard.com/t242-discord-server-now-open
    We have lots to discuss about the wiki and your new article. But keep the forum updated, since it's easier to keep track of important things here. Discord is only for discussion that are not necessarily to keep track.

I've cleaned up the wiki of recent spam incursions.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 7/10/2019, 12:52 pm

Are you going to do bios of the rest of the Bosroil bridge crew any time soon?
    Just wondering.
    UMie
    UMie
    4th class crewman
    4th class crewman

Number of posts : 9
    Imperial Credits : 260
    Registration date : 2019-04-24

Post by UMie on 7/13/2019, 11:20 am

Almael wrote:Umie, if you can please join the discord channel. See http://kinofthestars.catsboard.com/t242-discord-server-now-open
    We have lots to discuss about the wiki and your new article. But keep the forum updated, since it's easier to keep track of important things here. Discord is only for discussion that are not necessarily to keep track.

I've cleaned up the wiki of recent spam incursions.
    I will see if i can. I am on business trip until the 31 of July, so it might have to wait until that. Feel free to roll back any changes, if you want. I have the code of the articles, they can be republished after any necessary corrections.

mitsuki lover wrote:Are you going to do bios of the rest of the Bosroil bridge crew any time soon?
    Just wondering.
    I would love to, but with recent spike of work-related activities i can't even finish what i have already promised (i did fast analysis on http://seikai.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Battle_of_Lakfakalle page recently). Should be somewhat easier in August, hovewer, since i will be mostly working remotely.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2704
    Imperial Credits : 15185
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by Almael on 7/14/2019, 1:11 pm

Very well.
    It's fine so far. It's just that the changes are wide ranging so there's confusion about the facts. So me and others expect this to be resolved without need to do changes or only minor ones. It would be nice to have references listed.

I've been cleaning up spamms and started blocking spamming accounts indefinitely.
    If anybody feels he or she has been unjustly blocked you may file a protest and it'll be checked and unblocked if confirmed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 7/17/2019, 9:05 pm