Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Kin of the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

+3
JGZinv
Lt Light Ark
tanis1lionheart
7 posters

Random Thought

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 4203
    Imperial Credits : 17899
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Random Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Thought

Post by mitsuki lover 10/6/2017, 1:38 pm

I think the main selling point for Seal Team was David Boreanz as the star. I saw about
    5 minutes of it then turned it to METV.

I shall wait until I watch episode 9 of K-ON! before contacting Sentai about it. Need to
    see the whole thing before I can tell them how bad it is. Still can't see how a damaged disc
    could've gotten through quality control like that.

Went to pick up my medicine at Safeway but it wasn't quite filled yet so have to wait until
    tommorrow to get it.

I love Alara's reaction on The Orville yesterday when Commander Grayson ordered her
    to search Pria's quarters.And then they both get called on the rug by Captain Mercer for
    violating her privacy (and yeah even though the Commander was correct in her suspicions
    she still didn't have the right to violate a passenger's quarters like that without due cause).

So far I have to say Alara is leading the list of my favorite characters on the show.
    After that I would say come Dr.Finn, Isaac, Bortus and Lt.Malloy.

So California's contempt for the rest of the United States continues apace. Now they've
    basically made it illegal for ICE and other Federal agencies that deal with immigration to basically
    do their job.
    Can we please give it back to Mexico? (Except for Disneyland,the Rams, the Dodgers,teh Kings
    and the Ducks.)

Interestingly enough in Mosby's Memoirs he tells of General Lee saying that seccession
    would not end well. Lee said that a few days before resigning his commission as a Colonel
    in the US Cavalry at a store in Alexandria while paying a bill.The store owner wrote it down
    on the bill.
    Lee also was highly anti-slavery as was Mosby. Both men only decided to fight for the Confederacy
    once Virginia had secceded.

To put it bluntly if Lincoln had been more patient and hadn't called the States for troops when he
    did he wouldn't have lost Virginia,North Carolina or Arkansas to the Confederacy.
    All three states were the most Unionist in the entire South.

Anywho...

I agree that Catalonia is not going to end well if it continues the way it has. Though it does
    look like some of it is a bit overreacting from Madrid. Yes, it is against the Spanish constitution
    for Catalonia to break away, but the police acting the way they did makes Madrid look bad.
    It also turns the separatists until martyrs.

Found where and when my 4x great Kennedy grandparents were married. Also found a list
    of other Kennedies married in the same diocese along with two other couples that had the same
    as her maiden name. Though one has it spelled with an 'a' and another 'e' but I think it was only
    a variant.
    I think they could be her parents and grandparents despite the difference in spelling.
    Kinda interesting that they list her name as Ann when I've seen it as Wilhelmina other places.
    Don't think it means anything though..
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2849
    Imperial Credits : 19006
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by Almael 10/7/2017, 3:10 pm

Great, my browser crashed. Now I have to write it all again from memory sorry if things are missing.

This is perhaps David Boreanz's first serious role. The show is a bit too unrealistic idealistic and too patriotic with waving the flag everywhere. There's no such thing in the shadow world.

Alara is the most useful character in the show. She has a human side and an alien side. Everyone else has a fixed and restricted role. Yep, so far her expressions are most fitting.
    Discovery ep3 made me realize that the designs or rather the people behind it are probably the same.
    Orville ep.4 just confirms it. The shuttle bay and engineering are practically the same with different dressing and details.
    I bet it's based on the Mass Effect's Normandy which in turn probably inspired by some old anime/game (Xenosaga?)
    In any case it's for an elongated ship but both spread at the end. Nice try but fail imho.

California won't be doing this for long. No way can any state win against the central federal government.

I'm not so sure about the ifs. I think Lincoln had not much choice but to deploy troops sooner or later to stabilize or bring order. Of course he certainly could have intended to force the situation. Then again there's no telling what others on the other side would have done. Certainly there are those who wished for secession. The question is whether they could have pulled it off with or without the situation at hand.

Yeah, Madrid's reaction and the things they will do are no good.

Nice work on finding the information...but
    How come you got access to those information? I mean this is generally not shared to the public.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/9/2017, 1:55 pm

It was on a pdf. Evidently a lot of the actually paper documentation had been destroyed when the
    IRA attacked the government archives back in the 1920s, but fortunately someone had already
    copied those particular files by hand so they were able to copy a typescript. Then someone
    copied them off on computer.
    Actually you can find a lot of documents and such on pdf or Google Books or E Books.
    The only problem is it's just the index.
    Though it does give one clue, what I would want would be in vol.8 page 184 if it still existed.

Yeah...a lot of former Star Trek production crew are probably working on both series so
    the reason behind why they look so alike in design.

Well California and Massachusetts are the two most radical states around, so it shouldn't surprise anyone when stuff like that comes from either one.

Lincoln moved too fast because of pressure from the Radical Republicans and the Northern people
    who thought the Confederacy would yield after one Big Battle (tm)...unfortunately from them
    that battle was Bull Run I.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/11/2017, 1:46 pm

I forgot to mention what I thought about the first episode of the new season for
    Once Upon A Time:
    here goes:
    Well it was great to see "Regina", "Rumpelstiltskin" and "Hook" all back it was also disappointing
    that "Emma" and "Snow White" and "Prince Charming" are no longer regular characters.
    Though we do get to see two Hooks and Emma next episode.
    The new cast members seemed a bit meh,at least for now. "Cinderella" seems a bit tsundere
    for the part;I think they're trying too hard with the stereotypical Latina approach to the character
    (hot blooded and rash..etc.)
    Her daughter is at this point apparently trying to channel Henry from the early seasons.
    The seasons big bad was rather forgetable in her first few scenes.
    I think the main problem though was when they changed the setting from Storybrooke to Seattle.
    We shall see though as it was only the first episode of the new season and hopefully they will find a way of righting some of the mistakes they made.
    Overall this was probably the most mediocre season opener they've ever done.
    Even the pilot episode for Inhumans wasn't as badly done.
    Being a fan of the series I will continue to watch until Lana Parrila and Robert Carlyle leave.
    If they go then the show will be over IMHO.

This brings me to the season openers of Supergirl,The Flashand DC's Legends of Tomorrow:
    Supergirl seems that Kara is back to trying to figure out who she is:Kara Danvers or Supergirl.
    A lot of talk about her being Kryptonian and not Human.Also the plot about Morgan Edge wanting to buy Cat Co.
    Subplot being about the wedding between Alex and Maggie with Alex saying she's getting cold feet.
    And then there was the whole thing about cloaking devises and missiles attacking the city during
    the unveiling of the Supergirl statue...

The Flash some unknown person wants the Flash so they send an Sanurai android.
    Cisco and the others have to find a way to get Barry back from the Speed Force,so Cisco
    gets Catliyn's help. For some reason she's back to normal(but has revealed at the end she
    seems to be having trouble going between her Killer Frost and regular personas).
    They succeed but Barry is acting weird.
    The Samurai Android takes Iris and Barry goes after them to rescue her.
    At the end it's revealed that some unknown persons are behind everything...

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Rip is back and he's heading an organization called The Time
    Bureau a bunch of arrogant suit types.They try to clean up the messes made by the Legends
    but when Mick's on the beach in Aruba he meets Julius Caesar.
    The Legends hijack the Waverider and take Caesar back to where he belongs but he
    nicks a copy of a book called Rise of Rome from Steel.
    The Legends have to go back to get the book but Rip and his new organization show up before they
    can.
    One of the agents is captured and of course the Legends have to rescue her and restore the time
    line..

If anything so far if it weren't for Gotham this season of DC shows is enough to convince
    any DC loyalist to switch to Marvel.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/13/2017, 3:43 pm

Cubs vs. Dodgers and Yankees vs. Astros. This should be fun! Very Happy

Believe it or not and as" inconceivable" as it might seem The Princess Bride is now
    30 years old.

1."My name is Inigo Montoya,you killed my father prepare to die!"

2."I do not think that word means what you think it does."

3."As you wish."

So basically on last night's Orville Captain Mercer's excuse for nearly committing genocide is because the Krill were about to commit genocide?(I say nearly since he saved the kids.)
    And Nit Picker Time Here(tm) why do the Krill have lights on their ships if they come from a
    planet where it's perpetual twilight in the first place?
    Especially when someone like Malloy could turn the lights up like that?
    It does seem kinda like a vampire keeping sharp wooden objects on hand just so someone like...
    say Buffy can come along and stake them in the chest...

Other than that it was another fun episode. And the beginning with Bortus being fed all those
    weird objects... Laughing

Gotham continues to be the best non-Marvel Marvel show. It's fun watching Alexander Siddig
    being the baddie. I wonder if he took lessons from his uncle Malcolm MacDowell?
    The manhound was pretty creepy.Fortunately it was also pretty stupid as Gordon was able to kill it
    by playing fetch and tossing the dino-bone through the window;though I think the museum's gonna
    be pissed at the mess they made.
    The ending when Ras Al Ghul smiles when they take him into the prison shows that he has something
    up his sleeve still.
    Also the entire Riddler vs. Penguin subplot when Cobblepot concludes that Nigma is no longer the
    Riddler of old and lets him go was interesting.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/16/2017, 1:48 pm

Had to carry two packages home from the post office and feeling sore.
    November I have to go in for another colonoscopy. It's the 6th so I will at least be getting it out of the way sooner.

Time to think about Christmas presents soon and without Ben Franklin it's going to be a bit of a challenge to find where to get them.
    I want to get them before Thanksgiving if possible to get ahead of the rush.

The library was pretty cool today since the thermostat wouldn't seem to work properly.
    It only finally got above 60 just before opening.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/18/2017, 1:41 pm

Reading a biography of Mozart. Turns out he was a bit of a potty mouthed fop. Words like "shit" and
    "ass" or "arse" keep creeping into his vocabulary.
    Then again this was the age when even polite society and the nobility used those sorts of words.

Supergirl Monday: the subplot with the mother and daughter went absolutely nowhere,and why was it there in the first place? Also why didn't Kara simply close her eyes when she thought the walls
    were closing in on her?

The Flash Tuesday: well the villain du jour was pretty sympathetic,and considering what the others put him through they deserved what they got.Also who are the mystery couple at the end?

DC's Legend of Tomorrow: basically a red herring episode. The only thing worth watching was
    Mick's fear of clowns. That and the entire sabertooth tiger thing.

Marvel's Inhumans continues to look good in comparison.

So been researching on blu ray players and basically what I found is they can also play DVDs
    so wouldn't have to worry about having to change over my collection if I got a blu ray player.

Interesting from what I learned they come with two types of lasers. The shorter or blue ones for
    blu rays and the longer or red ones for DVDs and CDs.
    There might be some that don't play but it seems that is more of the earlier models; the more
    recent models should be able to read all DVDs.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 10/18/2017, 2:18 pm

In Discovery's latest episode, Micheal has finally become a resident. And we meet Mr. Harry Mudd. I like the old version better.

Orville, this was ridiculous unrealistic...

Designated Survivor, second season seems to be trailing off now that the first arc/main villain is dead. At least someone with the same face and name that I know is in the show...

The search for MH370 gave us new detailed maps
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/19/mh370-search-maps-remote-depths-indian-ocean
    which seems to have or might have contributed to uncovering the puzzle of the indian ocean
    https://phys.org/news/2017-10-masswhat-geoid-indian-ocean.html
    interesting
    Nobody has mention it but the atmosphere over there should also be slightly deformed. Not so much since it's pretty thin and easily dispersed but still.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 10/19/2017, 6:24 am

The fight between Megabots and Kuratas is finally over.
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/183103470
    Megabot won! No surprise there. After all, Megabot got x-times more investments, support from NASA, Hollywood guys, the industry etc., and it doesn't have legs but rests on a chasis. Therefore, Megabot can't fall, hence, voiding one of the loosing condition. It could only tumble forward or backwardss Adding to that it was made after the Kurata. So of course it would win anything else would be a shame.
    The Kuratas on the other hand was privately made by basically one person and his team. It's also more like a toy toy than one created for the purpose of fighting like the Megabot. And it has legs, they are no doubt a weakness as are everything else. So it was no surprised they removed the hind legs for a motor chasis. Since this setup is kind of long it could only tumble sideways. They redesigned one arm for punching. Other than these there's really nothing that could stand up to Megabots and its improved brothers.
    Another difference is the number of pilots two in the Americans vs. on in the Japanese. If nothing else this affords better and timely control and less stress for the tandem team.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/20/2017, 1:46 pm

So basically they looked at Kuratas' weaknesses and designed around them?

So the Dodgers are back in the World Series. Waiting to see if it's going to be another classic
    Yankee/Dodger rivalry or if Astros will break up the party.

Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 10/20/2017, 2:44 pm

The first equal sized Megabot lost due to Kuratas' highspeed ramming.
    The second double as heavy Megabot won the fight. The Kuratas had no worthy weapon whatsoever compared to the double barrel large scale cannon, grabblers, and chainsaw. They tied when one lost control functions (according to rules)

I'll bet the Astros will.

Bed bugs on airplane horror news makes the round in social media (again). Scary. Thankfully I haven't got to experience it yet. But I believe it will become an increasing problem as more and more people travel. The important issue is not to let them become tenants in your own home or wherever you stay.
    I've found dryers to be the fastest solution for anything. However, you should really wash clothing, carry bags etc. to get rid of eggs.

Edit:
    https://cup.columbia.edu/book/a-survival-guide-to-the-misinformation-age/9780231168724
    I wonder if this book is any good. Probably not for me but you never know.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/23/2017, 4:09 pm

I haven't traveled anywhere for a long while so I wouldn't know.

Our library has a new book called: Napoleon Wasn't Short And St.Patrick Wasn't Irish
    speaking about misconceptions. I checked it out today.

Well the Astros did win so it's going to be interesting to see how they do against the Dodgers.

Flying Witch came today,speaking of good timing,though I won't be starting it until
    Nov.20,which will be the week after I finish he second Season 1 OVA of K-ON!.
    Just glad I am not in any hurry.

Right now to end the year I plan on ordering Nadeisco next month and seasons 1 and 4 of
    RWBY in December.

Also need to think of Christmas shopping sooner than later.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 10/24/2017, 9:12 am

It's that time of year again. I have to plan/reserve space for items in my luggage.
    I'm most unhappy about the coming ban on all! electronics in checked baggage due to fear of lithium batteries catching fire. (Lithium no longer in production in the EU for years.) That only happens is they are heated and or in use. The simple solution is just to keep them low charged or remove the battery (not always possible these days). I think the true aim is for preventing data trafficking.

Despite all the stirring Abe won with comfort. I guess nothing can stop him now.

Businesses are moving away from Catalonia out of fear while the Spanish government intends to use force if necessary. It's on a path of escalation or rather a kettle waiting to explode.
    Meanwhile north italy also held a referendum. The best situation so far. Funny thing is Berlusconis is all for it. Maybe he hopes to escape the italian judiciary.

Edit:
    Discovery 2nd season approved
    https://www.inverse.com/article/37672-star-trek-discovery-season-2-predictions-burnham-captain
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/25/2017, 1:23 pm

Or maybe he's sick and tired of the separatists in Milan and simply is using it as a way to get them off his back.

Again the whole Catalonia thing goes back to Madrid being out of control and not knowing how to handle it properly.

Will season 1 be on DVD?

Dodgers 3 Astros 1. Two really solid pitching starts except those two mistakes by Keuchel the
    Astros starter.They also kept mentioning how it's the anniversary the Kirk Gibsom game winning
    homer.One of the greatest homers in MLB history.

I was going to watch part of the game and then watch Finding Your Roots on PBS but
    the guests this time around were too radically to the far left that I decided to watch the rest of the game instead.
    Usually I enjoy watching Finding Your Roots no matter who the guests are,but as I said
    these particular guests were too radical for my tastes.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/27/2017, 1:35 pm

Getting interesting in the World Series now that it's all tied up 1-1.
    And the Yankees fired Girardi as manager.No surprise there.At least we are saved from the
    George Steinbrenner-Billy Martin Merry Go Round of decades past.

The Orville had a rather interesting premise yesterday about a society where everything
    is literally voted on.The people of the planet go around wearing badges that they get when they
    turn 18,one side is a red down arrow and the other is a green up arrow.
    Everything is streamed online so people can literally vote likes and dislikes on every little thing.
    Once you get over a certain number of dislikes you get arrested and given a PR rep and then
    have to go on an apology tour.
    Isaac broke right to the chase by saying that they confused public opinion with knowledge.
    Also Bortus continues to show that he is becoming the show's version of Worf with his:
    "What's American Idol?" quote!
    Gotta love the guy. Cool
    Extra points for the whole Alara thing with trying to hide her non-human look.

I think it's rather about time that the Democrats changed their party name as they are no longer
    the party of Jefferson and Jackson. Heck they're no longer the party of Truman and Kennedy.
    Wanna dig up Harry and make him give them hell for all the nonsense lately.
    The real shame though is they've totally forgotten not only their roots but the working men and women that were the party's base since the 19th century.

Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 10/27/2017, 4:38 pm

I'm not quite sure the world series is gonna be that interesting.

Yep, Orville was good this time. I think it was inspired by Facehook when they allowed profiles to offer likes/dislikes votes. In a way it might be good for society because "if you don't want things happen to you don't do it to others" kind of incentive despite all the downsides (living in fear/lynch society).
    This reminds me Negima had addressed social engineering, misinformation, network popular voting nearly more than a decade ago... before the general public in the west even realized it last year. But this is obviously a common issue on asia's social (celeb.) network.

From what see I most political parties around the world actually don't measure up to what their naming. There's too much corruption these days. Well, not like it had ever been better. Just fewer good people I guess.

It's funny I ran across wikia's article on Jack Bauer. There it says he killed 308 and rendered 87 people unconscious on screen. And that's done in 8-9 days of on-screen real time. That's a record for badass.
    Lt Light Ark
    Recruite
    Recruite

Number of posts : 4
    Imperial Credits : 5068
    Registration date : 2017-06-03

Post by Lt Light Ark 10/30/2017, 2:15 pm

After some thinking, I am wondering if a crossover between Sekai no Senki and Legend of Galactic Heroes could be a thing, granted that I am pretty sure that even if the Galactic Empire doesn't start a war (What is improbable, after all the Galactic Empire can't accept another polity that is not itself.) The Abh Empire would try to provoke one, mainly because of the Empire's IGEA (I am thinking about writing the Galactic Empire into their most despicable time, Inferior Genes Exclusion Act, that is basically what the Nazis had done in WW2) but then again, I am not sure, after all the Abh Empire isn't famed for being ethical or moral into itself.

Or instead both United Mankind and the Abh Empire decides to team up until the Galactic Empire is defeated.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/30/2017, 3:00 pm

It could work. Just don't over think it too much is the main thing.
    Also you need to decide from which pov you're going to write it: Sekai or
    LoGH.
    I think it be interesting if instead of the Abh you used the UMK for your main Sekai
    characters.
    I think it be interesting if they could be seen as the 'good guys' for a change of pace
    when they're not fighting the Abh.
    Those are just my opinions take them as you will.

Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 11/1/2017, 12:33 pm

Well, the first problm for any crossover is how to connect them reasonably. Thanks to the long history it shouldn't be a problem to squeeze it somewhere and or turn that into an alternative history.
    Anything is possible but it all depends on how good of a writer you are. You gotta know your strengths & limitations and figure out how to use them.
    The main point and difference between any of the sides are their culture/social & political point of view. You should explore or discuss them and use that as the background source for decisions/events etc.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/1/2017, 1:55 pm

Even crossovers from the same universe can be problematic.And then we have the (in)famous
    Batman/Green Hornet tv crossover from the 1960s which only happened because they
    shared the same producer.
    When I first got into anime I didn't know that the episode Mobius Klein from Silent Mobius
    itself involved a bit of a crossover since in one scene Katsumi's future mother was shown to work
    with one of the main characters from the mangaka's other work Compiler.

But all that aside as long as you're having fun..

So game 7 Dodgers vs. Astros for the whole enchilada tonight.

Then back to normal.

Lucked out and found out that I can have my colonoscopy at 8:15 instead of 10:00 on Monday
    so I can get down sooner.
    Can't wait for next Tuesday when I won't have to worry about it again.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/3/2017, 3:58 pm

Congrats to the Astros. Seems like everyone in the AL West except the Mariners have won at least
    one World Series by now. Heck even former AL West and current AL Central teams the Twins and
    Royals have won a couple a piece. Plus the Twins have made it in three separate decades.
    Seems like now the Mariners are the only big league team in Seattle that hasn't won a championship.

So looking through my new print catalog from Right Stuf and there's a series called:Hikano
    about a normal girl who becomes an anime character. scratch scratch scratch
    Sounds like one of those shows you have to watch to believe it even exists.
    Though right now more interested in more Shinji Ikari Raising Project.

And finally some crossovers I personally would've loved to see:
    Star Trek/Lost in Space
    Elektra/Xena
    Dc's Legends of Tomorrow/Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
    Monster Musume/Rosario X Vampire
    Quantum Leap/Dr. Who
    The Orville/Voyager
    Tenchi Moyu/Archie
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 11/3/2017, 5:20 pm

mitsuki lover wrote:
    So looking through my new print catalog from Right Stuf and there's a series called:Hikano
    about a normal girl who becomes an anime character. scratch scratch scratch
    Sounds like one of those shows you have to watch to believe it even exists.
    Though right now more interested in more Shinji Ikari Raising Project.
    So I looked up Hikano and only found "Hinako Note" but nothing else.
    I found it after looking to the dark side
    Training with Hinako = Issho ni Torēningu
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12117
    It's just a watching anime kind of series whatever. Not worth it unless you are a voyeur.

Yep, Astros did as I thought they would. Smile
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 11/4/2017, 5:45 am

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/11/cosmic-rays-reveal-unknown-void-great-pyramid-giza
    Based on the orientation it looks very much like a copy of the chambers below, only "shorter".
    At this point I'm guessing there might be more because it's reasonable to think they wanted to reduce the number of stones needed as well as making the whole structure lighter.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/10/new-test-electron-s-roundness-could-help-explain-universe-s-matterantimatter-imbalance
    https://youtu.be/hYQQrN4S7RI
    Just one factor in the imbalance, though. Yes, it's a race to lift the mystery. (Find a way to obtain antimatter easier, too)
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/8/2017, 2:31 pm

Yes the title is Hinako not Hikano I must've had a dyslexic moment there where I
    turned to k and n around..sorry.

I wan't here on Monday because of the whole colonoscopy made me want to sleep and I needed a break from the computer.
    Glad that is over for now.They did three separate enemas before I was ready to go into surgery this time around.
    Surprisingly unlike last time when I remember being carted into surgery I was out of it earlier.
    When I woke up I was still pretty much out of it which is why I napped when I got home.

And so another former big leaguer dies in a crash.
    Ray Halladay who last pitched for the Phillies died when his privately owned plane crashed
    near the Gulf of Mexico in Florida.He was only 40.

Looking for a waffle iron today for a Christmas present but found out they seem to not make them any more because,sadly, not enough people are into making home made waffles any more.
    Too bad.
    Another skill killed by the frozen food industry.

I know awhile ago I was talking about getting DVD cases for my DVDs that were either in CD Sleeves or Cases, but decided if DVD cases aren't available to try to see if I can get BD cases. DVDs fit just
    as well in them as in DVD cases, the only thing is that the covers kinda are too large for the BD cases.But I can live with that as I already have a few of my anime collection in BD cases.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 11/8/2017, 7:42 pm

Glad to hear it went well for you. I wasn't certain before to say anything.

I say Fast and furious.

Eh, waffle making ware is like standard offerings (as part of a set) among those TV shopping shows. I think it's so common no one buys an original anymore.

WTH, a strange ads popped up on arstechnica... illegal code shows up more and more on the net these days.
    I don't feel save despite all possible layers of protection. You gotta be down to barebone to be safe. That's why government use equipment is so low tech. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:59 pm