Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Kin of the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

5 posters

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 4208
    Imperial Credits : 17912
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? - Page 38 Empty Re: The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

Post by mitsuki lover 11/24/2021, 4:39 pm

Monday watched the inevitably tragic end to Gakko-School Live:Another Story had to realize from the start that there was only one way this was going to end, and once Rinko made her decision not to kill Maho once she was turned...Then again knowing that the only survivors from the school were Yuuki, Yuuri, Kurumi and Miki...
    Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Next time I think I'll watch this first and then the live action movie as it does give both the movie and the anime series a bit of context.

Tuesday ep.46 of Eureka 7 The conflict between Dewey and Holland escalates; on Earth, Renton recovers from his illness and Eureka grows wings.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? - Page 38 Empty Re: The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

Post by mitsuki lover 11/26/2021, 1:31 pm

Wed. re-watched ep. 7 of Wish Upon The Pleiades, nice look into how both Subaru and Aoi view their friendship and the problems that led to their rift in the first place.

Th. re-watched ep. 10 of Akikan, day in the life of our three favorite Akikans: Melon, Budoko and
    Yell. Too bad the two part finale is next.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/29/2021, 1:26 pm

Cutie Honey ep. 7 on Friday night: Honey and Seiji become trapped at a circus when they look for a statue stolen by Panther Claw.

Inuyasha, The Final Act ep. 13 Saturday night: Sesshomaru fights the demon that his father stole the Meido from.

Photon ep. 1 on Sunday night: Aun runs away from home with the Sacred Item ( a felt tip pen) and while searching for her Photon encounters Keyne.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/1/2021, 1:51 pm

Monday instead of anime I watched The Green Lantern movie. I rather enjoyed it. Cool
    You can see where Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool came from from watching his Hal Jordan. There was plenty of humor in what could've been a rather staid character. Also the constructs Hal makes as GL were awesome. The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? - Page 38 1f645

Tuesday watched ep. 47 of Eureka 7, the truth about everything is finally revealed including the fact that they're still on Earth.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/3/2021, 1:43 pm

Wed. re-watched ep. 8 of Wish Upon The Pleiades Nanako gets her chance to shine as it goes into her background.

Th. ep. 11 of Akikan the beginning of the finale as Budoko, Yell and Melon are one by one defeated by the rogue Akikan.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/6/2021, 7:22 pm

Friday ep. 8 of Cutie Honey Honey vs. Octopussy Panther Octopus.

Saturday ep. 14 of Inuyasha, The Final Act Naraku hunts Kohaku for his jewel shard.

Sunday ep. 2 of Photon Aun meets Papacha who nearly captures Keyne.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/8/2021, 1:48 pm

Monday ep. 1 of Gatekeepers 21 raw.

Tuesday ep. 48 of Eureka 7 one more episode before the end comes. After I finish with Eureka 7 I will start re-watching Flying Witch for a change of pace.

And as long as RahXephon steelbox is still available I think I will order that for my Christmas present.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/10/2021, 1:35 pm

Placed my order for the RahXephon bluray steelbox today. My Christmas present to myself. Glad I waited as it was only $70.96 plus tax $77. That will be my last order for the year. I can wait for next year for some of the others like RWBY.

Wed. watched ep. 9 of Wish Upon The Pleiades as the girls get ready for the cultural festival Subaru and Minato take a trip through the universe.

Th. ep. 12 of Akikan the final confrontation with the nameless Akikan.

Note: As per Chekov's Gun, the cat that has been seen throughout the series turns out to have a very important function as he turns out to be Miku's "Owner"! lol!
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/13/2021, 2:10 pm

Friday ep. 9 of Cutie Honey vs. Jumbo Panther who has the ability to control birds with a whistle.

Saturday ep. 15 of Inuyasha, The Final Act, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru trapped between life and death by Naraku.

Sunday ep. 3 of Photon, Lahasara runs away from home; Photon can't get a bite to eat and Aun and Keyne have at it in the kitchen.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/15/2021, 1:46 pm

Re-watched the sub of ep. 17 of Excel Saga Monday night. One of my favorite episodes, especially the way they parody Sailor Moon and Disney. Though really there was a good point about animation being that whether it's Japanese anime or American cartoons....it's all good.
    Also since Mitsuishi Kotono also originated the role of Sailor Moon it made the parody even funnier! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Tuesday ep. 49 of Eureka 7 Welp only the finale now to watch.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/17/2021, 4:24 pm

Wed. ep. 10 of Wish Upon The Plieades Minato's back story.

Th. the OVA for Akikan The gang goes to a hot springs with silliness resulting.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/20/2021, 4:07 pm

Got my order from Rightstuf in today. The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? - Page 38 1f60a

Friday watched ep. 10 of Cutie Honey, Jumpei is cursed and Honey and Seiji find themselves trapped in an illusionary castle.

Saturday ep. 16 of Inuyasha, The Final Act, Naraku uses a dead priestess in part of his latest scheme to trap Kagome.

Sunday ep. 4 of Photon, the gang plus Pochi #1 and Lashara find themselves at the hot springs owned by Aun's big sister.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/22/2021, 4:41 pm

Monday re-watched the swimming episode from Ai Yori Aoshi:Enishi.

Tuesday watched the Kate Higgins interview and then the finale of Eureka 7 so now on next week to Flying Witch.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/24/2021, 3:40 pm

Wed. ep. 11 of Wish Upon The Pleiades, Subaru looses her powers and the others look for the final engine part but learn they can't get it without Subaru.

Th. ep. 1 of Gad Guard.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/27/2021, 4:26 pm

Fri. ep. 11 of Cutie Honey, a volcanic eruption uncovers a hidden city and the latest Panther Claw trap for Honey.

Sat. ep.17 of Inuyasha, The Final Act, the incarnation of the evil side of the Shikon Jewel attacks.

Sun. ep. 5 of Photon, Papacha uses Lashara to help him trap Keyne.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/29/2021, 4:18 pm

Monday watched the sub of ep.10 of Wedding Peach, Pluie uses the girls' rift to find the Love Angels' alter egos.

Tuesday watched the dub of ep. 1 of Flying Witch, Makoto and Chinto arrive at Aomori Prefecture so that Makoto can live with Kei and his family while going to school.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 12/31/2021, 1:32 pm

Wednesday watched ep.12 the finale of Wish Upon The Pleiades and up next week the Rahxephon movie followed by the tv series.

Thursday watched ep. 2 of Gad Guard. I only have the first four episodes so when I finish with it I am moving on to Beautiful Bones.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 1/3/2022, 2:30 pm

Friday ep. 12 of Cutie Honey 1973, Panther Claw uses a former mermaid who seeks revenge against humans for killing her sister.

Saturday ep. 18 of Inuyasha,The Final Act, Kagome returns to the modern era in order to take her high school entrance exams.

Sunday ep. 6 the finale of Photon, truths are revealed.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 1/5/2022, 4:24 pm

Monday ep. 1 of Nuku Nuku tv , Nuku Nuku goes to school.

Tuesday ep.2 of Flying Witch, Makoto gets a visit from the Harbinger of Spring.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 1/7/2022, 4:20 pm

Saw the RahXephon movie dubbed on Wednesday. Basically a for the fans type of movie with new scenes inserted.

Thursday watched ep. 3 of Gad Guard, the episode centered around mainly around Aiko.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 1/10/2022, 4:07 pm

Ep. 13 of Cutie Honey 1973 Friday was the episode where Cutie reveals to the Hayamis that she is in reality an android after a close call with Panther Claw.

Watched Inuyasha, The Final Act ep. 19 on Saturday and Kohouko gets possessed and abducted in order to get his jewel shard.

Sunday started the re-watch of what I have of The Pet Girl of Sakurasou with ep.13, Nanami wants to ask Sorata out to a Christmas play and Mashiro wants him to teach her to cook.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 1/12/2022, 3:34 pm

On Monday I re-watched the sub of Outlanders.

Tuesday ep. 3 of Flying Witch, Makoto's older sister is introduced and Makoto tries to do a crow summoning spell with hilarious results.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 1/14/2022, 4:05 pm

RahXephon ep. 1 on Wednesday.

Gad Guard ep.4 on Th. and now that I am done with what I have of Gad Guard on to Beautiful Bones next Th.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 1/17/2022, 4:28 pm

Friday ep. 14 of Cutie Honey, Sister Jill inflitrates St. Chapel School in order to flush out Honey and kills Natsuko.

Saturday ep. 20 of Inuyasha, The Final Act, Naruko uses Kagome as a hostage in order to force Kohoku to give up his shard.

Sunday ep. 14 of Pet Girl, Christmas
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 1/19/2022, 1:37 pm

No anime on Monday night instead watched the episode of White Collar where a college professor creates a forgery/theft gang with some of his prize students using Cafferty as a model.

Tuesday ep. 4 of Flying Witch introduces Akane's (Makoto's older sister's) friend Inukai and her peculiar curse in which she appears as a humanoid dog in the morning as normal at evening.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 3:50 am