Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Kin of the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

5 posters

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 4203
    Imperial Credits : 17897
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

Post by mitsuki lover 10/9/2019, 12:59 pm

RWBY 5 & 6 should be coming soon.

Monday I watched the dub of episode 8 of AD Police. Kenchi is trying to have a quiet time drinking at the local bar when he gets interrupted. First Hans, then Mary and later Karen all come in. They each, in their own way, try to get him to go and have a talk with his grandfather. Hans ducks out when Mary comes since he owns her money still and Mary does the same thing when Karen comes because she broke her perfume bottle at work. Then a masked robber comes and tries to hold up the bar but decides he got the wrong place when they all start getting their sidearms out and read to shoot! Laughing Laughing Laughing
    In the end Kenchi decides to drop by the station before going home as the sergeant called and said his grandfather was making a wreck of the place.

Tuesday episode 5 of Umi Monogatari. It's the day of the big solar eclipse and visitors from all around have arrived to watch. Matsumoto warns the girls that Sedna may use the time to gain more strength as darkness is when she is strongest. Marin vows to help watch over Kanon so she doesn't succumb because of her "Evil Aura" (tm) making her vulnerable to Sedna. But instead Marin gets angry with Urin and yells at her that she should go back to the sea since she's useless. Urin gets hurt and runs away before Marin can apologize. Marin and Kanon look for her and meet Oshima who can't help but crow to Kanon about taking her boyfriend away from her.
    Urin wanders to the top of a headland where she watches the eclipse using Kanon's ring; but when she puts it on her finger it starts to change.
    Wing creatures are seen and a strange girl arises from the sea.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

Post by mitsuki lover 10/11/2019, 1:02 pm

Wed. episode 16 of KOR after Madoka and Kyosuke think they saw a UFO the rumor is spread across school the next day. However it turns out the whole thing was Kurumi's doing but because of the "don't let anyone know you have powers" rule Kyosuke can't really say what really happened. Madoka disappears and Kyosuke spends the time looking for her. When he does find her and they're walking back home together they have another encounter but this is one that everybody sees!

Th. episode 25 of Little Busters Kyousoke has the Little Busters signed up for the first game: against the All Stars! Every captain from every sports club. Except they have a problem they're one short a player. Kengo refuses but Kyosusoke is certain the final player will show up soon. The episode introduces Miyuki, a prodigy one eyed archer, but because of her blindness she's given up on everything and jumps off the roof: Kengo saves her but in the process breaks his arm so he can't take place in the kendo tournament. Instead he volunteers for the Little Busters and shows (with Miyuki watching) that even with one hand he's still a force to be reckoned with.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/14/2019, 1:34 pm

ep. 18 of Inukami Friday. The battle against Karina's ancestor continues into the Real World, but ordinary people's spirit energy is absorbed and they all turn into statues as Karina's ancestor uses the power to gather more strength. He proves to even be stronger than all the combine forces of everyone assembled. A ray of hope though arises as the only people that haven't been affected, the city's perverts come to help and attack the giant sized Xanthippe. Karina's ancestor retreats back to the world of the painting. Later he gets an unexpected visit from Karou and Nadeshiko..

ep. 2 of Ikki-tousen on Saturday. An Imperial Order is posted for Hakufu's execution. Konkin is surrounded by the Nanyo High fighters while Hakufu faces the Big Four. Sanji acts cavalier about the whole thing while Ryomou meets Hakfuf to fight her. The battle between the two girls is even at first until Hakufu unwittingly tears off Ryomou's eyepatch. This releases her rage and Ryomou goes full bore against her using her ultimate submission attack. But that doesn't stop Hakufu and as a weakened Konkin looks on Hakufu looks about to kill Ryomou…

Sunday episode 9 of Gingitsune with everyone gone for the day, Gintaro and Haru are left by themselves. Ana and Sa (the two grade school girls from the neighborhood who are friends of Makoto) come to the shrine. But as they are going through the rituals some boys arrive and start bugging them. The kids get into a fight that annoy Haru and she falls down the steps. Lost she wonders around until Gintaro shows up and points out that she hasn't gone too far from the shrine. Makoto comes back from school and they find her dad talking to the children who apologize for braking the water ladles and tearing off the statue's scarf. Than it starts to rain..
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2849
    Imperial Credits : 19004
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by Almael 10/14/2019, 3:11 pm

Legend of the Galactic Heroes-The New Thesis (?)
    continues. I'll probably binch watch it at a later time. For the time being it(story) looked somewhat different from my memory. *shrugs*

Phantasy Star Online 2
    Is this another season or continuation of the virtual game story last time. I have no idea. Anyhow, visually this looks more like the actual online game. Honestly, they should have done the show 10-15 years ago when it was still popular but now... nah

Sword Art Online - Alicization - War of Underworld
    it continues and meh. I won't bother.

Fate Grand Order - Absolute Demonic Front Babylonia
    Now this setting looks more interesting. Basically the protagonist from Fate Grand Order went bac in time to Gilgamesh's world. I don't think babylon existed yet (as in the time of the israeli's enslavement). *waives*

Granblue Fantasy The Animation season2
    my backup show. Otherwise it's so-so.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/16/2019, 12:59 pm

Monday watched episode 8 of Vandread:The Second Stage Miea's surprise birthday party is put on hold when the ship is ambushed. Miea and the ship's baby wind up in a life pod that automatically gets jettisoned from the ship. Meanwhile Dita and Hibiki are fighting in the Vandread. Hibiki uses its arms to capture a enemy ship and then shoot it point blank. Running out of air, Miea opts to save the baby and sacrifice herself when the life pod is rescued. The party can now safely go on.

Tuesday episode 6 of Umi Monogatari As the eclipse continues Urin's heart grows darker and more receptive to Sedna. She meets the little girl who ran off last episode and the girl tells her that her mother loves her baby sister more than her. But when the mother finds her she shows she's happy to see both of them. Urin decides Sky People are selfish. When the others find her Marin hugs her and happily says how much she loves her. Urin acts gloomy and unresponsive even when they're eating.
    She tells Marin and Kanon she now has powers too.
    Later she hears Matsumoto tell Marin to send Urin back to the sea for safety, but Marin doesn't want to. Urin confronts the mystery girl and takes her power from her and the girl reverts to her true form- a sea turtle. Then Urin goes to the cliffs and jumps into the sea saying "Sayonora!"
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 10/18/2019, 7:35 am

Legend of the Galactic Heroes-The New Thesis Seiran Season2 ep.4 (=16)
    Ms. Hildegard von Mariendorf shows up for the first time. She's the 4th important woman who would become instrumental in the coming episodes. And eventually, becoming empress.
    In this version she's a modern woman with a slightly different style. In the OVA she's a bit more classic. In this episode Lohengram's camp is preemptively rounding up all possible conspirators of a coupe by the nobles supporting the deceased Emperor's daughters sides.
    Anyhow, civil war will break out anyway.
    So far the show virtually skips the long fighting/campaign episodes and is concentrating on the finer detailed difference.
    Next, episode: Yang Fleet mobilizes.

Mugen no Juunin - Immortal
    unlike the previous "Blade of the Immortal" this version is close to the original manga material in art and story telling. "Blade of the Immortal" was more a censored/naruto kind of version for kids. This is more mature. I'll go with this version, although, I probably won't have the time to actually follow it now.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/18/2019, 1:05 pm

Wed. episode 17 of KOR more girl trouble for Kyousuke as he promises to have a study date with Madoka and then promises to go to the swimming pool with Hikaru. Fireworks both real and figurative then follow, including Kyousuke accidentally transporting himself into the girl's locker room at the pool!

Th. episode 26 the finale of Season 1 of Little Busters the big game against the Champions. Riki is unsure of his leadership ability but everyone rallies around him to ensure him that he can do it and they're there for him as he was for all of them.

Next week the dub of Revolutionary Girl Utena or as they say in the dub "Ootina" Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 10/21/2019, 8:39 am

Fairy Gone season2 ep3=15
    Gotto say the second season should have been part of season1. That would have been a better arrangement. So far 2nd season is like the revelation of many backgrounds. Anyhow, the show's been damaged to me. And frankly, I don't see much improvements. So I'll be on-off at best.

Fate Grand Order - Absolute Demonic Front Babylonia
    After an interesting start it's back to irrelevant. Ishtar shows up followed by senseless pointless fight, then some no-story fast-paced slide-show introducing our gang to the people of babylon and their everyday work.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/21/2019, 1:35 pm

Inukami episode 19 on Friday, a magic urn that takes every word spoken literally. Kaoru's pack wants to change their ranking and Kaoru have them go to Keita. Silly but fun filler.

Ikki-tousen episode 3 on Saturday, introducing Ukitsa aka Idiot #2! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Also the fall back from last episode's fight as Ryomou recovers from the fight and Hakufu tries to console herself for "loosing". Ryofu is also introduced toward the end.

Gingitsuneepisode 10 on Sunday. Basically an Satoru episode as the kendo team captain takes him under his wing.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/23/2019, 12:58 pm

On Monday re-watched episode 17 of Fancy Lala this is the one with the Kappa in it. Miho tells how when she was visiting her grandparents a few years ago she saw a Kappa, but no-one believes her.
    As Lala one of the neighbor boys tell her it was actually a custome he made but she gets pissed and throws it into the river and it floats away where one of the crew finds it and puts it on as a joke. The entire incident becomes part of a special on the village that Miho's friends and Lala's co-workers were doing.

Comment: They should've made a Fancy Lala/Full Moon crossover as it would've been fun having Miho and Mitsuki together.

Tuesday episode 7 of Umi Monogatari Urin finds the shrine where the other half of Sedna is hidden in the sea. Marin and Matsumoto dive into the sea looking for her; Kanon and Matsumoto's daughter are left to look for an item that will have Kanon breath in the water. When they find it they come in time to save Marin and the others (Sam and Warin have joined Marin and Matsumoto by then) as they are under attack by a sea monster. Marin can't transform so it is up to Kanon to defeat and purify the monster which turns out to be a lost pug.
    But it turns out they're too late as Urin as unleashed Sedna's other half and is now in a cocoon transforming into Sedna's vessel.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 10/24/2019, 8:23 am

Good old classics.
    Apropos, it seems to me many random anime these days are kind of copies old ones but refashioned to be less recognizable. And it seems I'm not the only one having that impression. But I honestly don't bother to check and analyses, though. So it's just in the back of my mind.

Either way, this season has diverse choices and some are recommendable. But I'm still not quite satisfied with most's results.

Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didn%27t_I_Say_to_Make_My_Abilities_Average_in_the_Next_Life%3F!
    Is the only show that did better than I had expected. It's fun and it's a bit of a parody on magical girl teams. I had the opportunity to peek into the novel some years ago. Honestly, it was not my cup of tea. It was well written, though, and obviously a shojo novel/manga. The anime is rather neutral on the audience. So good work here. The art seems in line with the manga. Although, simple it doesn't look cheap or bad at all. As for the story, ihmo it's better told and represented than the novel. A lot more accessible imho. Directing of the anime is also quite good. All the good points are there without any extras or so. Right to the point where it counts. It's the reverse compared to Fairy Gone and so is my opinion for them. Recommended

Honzuki no Gekokujou/Ascendance of a Bookworm ep.2-4
    So after failing to get her hands on books, Main, was able to learn this world's writing and numbers. She's arranged herself a teaching and writing source with the cities' guard's ...office worker Otto. She's ~five with a very weak body, her sister Turi is becoming seven. So she'll have her baptism and the right(has) to become an apprentice. After failing to create papyrus, Main, tries to create clay tablet with mom's stories which also fail due to various reasons. Meanwhile she's helping Otto to teach young guard apprentices (with modern methods). The show is a bit slow paced but the stories are nice and sweet. Progress is about 1/4. I can't complain more than this. It properly depicts life of the past in more glory than most, although, in a fantasy world. I certainly wish to see much more of this world and her adventures. Due to the pace I dunno how far it'll go, though. It's probably better to grab the novel which I properly will do. Recommended.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/25/2019, 1:24 pm

Wed. episode 18 of KOR, Kyosuke, Madoka, Hikaru and Yuusaku go to an island famous for its surfing paradise. There they learn about the Big Monday superwave that has defeated surfers in the past. A fisherman tells them a ghost story that scares Madoka; later they meet a girl whose boyfriend was killed trying to surf the Big Monday. Because she wanted to do it in his memory but got hurt stepping on a bottle, Madoka volunteets to do it for her, but when she nearly drowns Kyosuke uses the power to save her and put her back on her board. Madoka then becomes a hero for being able to survive and successfully surf the Legendary Big Monday.
    Comments: 1) Kyosuke looks constipated when he's concentrating on saving Madoka from drowning.
    2) The twins seem to have combined their power when they try to get their dad to let them go to the beach like Kyosuke.

Th. episode 1 of Utena dub, Utena witnesses Saionji strike and beat Anthy. She challenges him to a duel thinking it will be one with kendo swords, instead he invites her to the student council dueling grounds in the woods since she has the same signet ring as the student council.When she gets there she learns of Dios, The End of the World and other secrets of the student council. At first Saionji appears to be winning but Utena doesn't give up and defeats him. She walks away thinking that is that...however...
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/28/2019, 3:54 pm

Inukami episode 20 on Friday: Gokoya episode as she muses over her life with Keita's father; Tensou and Furrao think she's in love with Keita and set them on a date together which makes Yoko jealous. There's also a pervert who takes all the girls' undercloths while they're still wearing them.

Ikki-tousen episode 4 on Saturday: Taijishi is introduced and battles Hakufu.He turns out to be an honorable fighter.

Gingitusne episode 11 on Sunday: Makoto helps to get ready for the Summer Purification Ceremony; it's revealed that her father is from a local brewery family and gave up the business to become a priest and marry her mother.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 10/30/2019, 1:08 pm

Monday Rosario x Vampire Capu 2. I watched the one where they go on a school trip to the human world subbed since I had already watched Capu 2 raw. The gang runs into another group of monsters who want to take over Tokyo. Moka's little sister also shows up after ditching school, but Miss Kenomeko throws her out of the inn and tells her to go back to school. Later the other monsters kidnap Kutsune and use him as bait for the girls. After the girls rescue Kutsune and walk away, Kutsune trips and accidentally releases Inner Moka who sends her sister flying(happily because she got kicked by her beloved Big Sis).
    Comment: a recurring gag is Kurumu booting Mizore out into a frog pond everytime the latter tries to cool down the temp to make it more comfortable for herself.

Wed. episode 8 of Umi Monogatari: Marin tries to rescue Urin from Sedna again but Sedna raises a barrier to stop her. Meanwhile Oshima tells Kanon that Kojima wasn't responsible for their break up. That fact is he was the one who had chosen the ring for her,and Kanon realizes everything now seems to be her fault for misunderstanding Kojima. Oshima even admits that she was the one who wanted to stand where Kanon could see them during the fireworks in order to make her jealous.
    Matsumoto urges Marin to go back to the land since she can't transform into the Sea Pirestess because her heart has become darkened. The reason is she can learn from Kanon who has been able to transform into the Sky Priestess even though she has a naturally dark heart.
    Urin in the cocoon listens to Sedna telling her to forget about everyone since everyone has hurt her.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/1/2019, 1:13 pm

Wed. re-watched episode 19 of KOR this is one that was either based off of Blue Lagoon or its rip off a couple years later Paradise. Basically Kyosuke and Madoka get stranded on an island.
    The liner notes say that it might've been Paradise that Kyosuke refers to having seen since Madoka was supposedly modeled after the actress in that film.

Th. episode 2 of Utena Saionji and Utena fight a grudge match duel; Utena tells Anthy she plans on loosing but in the middle of the fight Dios appears and takes possession of Utena so she wins. Also Utena and Anthy move in together since Utena "won" the Rose Bride in episode 1.
    Introducing Choo Choo! Wink
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/4/2019, 4:12 pm

Friday episode 21 of Inukami Dai Yoko begins to overwhelm the seal that was put on him earlier and so the Inukami are recalled to try again. Tomohane is sent by Kaoru to look for Keita and Yoko using her find ability. Mostly the various misadventures that Tomohane has looking for them.
    Interesting the way that even Sendan has gone from being hostile to them to being friends.

Saturday episode 5 of Ikki-tousen Ryomou visits a friend; Hakufu confronts Taijishi's fellow fighters; Ryomou and Rofou begin their battle as the Big Five Tournament begins.

Sunday episode 12 the finale of Gingitsune The Summer Cleansing Ceremony.
    Really nice gem of an anime. Now on to Seasons 5 & 6 of RWBY starting with Season 5 episodes 1 and 2 next week.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/6/2019, 1:49 pm

Watched the Abbott and Costello episode The Retired Actors Home on Monday. It has the Who's On First skit. IIRC: First Base= Who's; Second Base= What; Third Base= I Don't Care;
    Short Stop= I Don't Give A Darn; Left Field= Why; Pitcher= Tomorrow and Catcher= Today. So only the Manager and Center and Right Fielders unnamed.

Tuesday episode 9 of Umi Monogatari Marin learns about Kanon's past as she tries to learn to overcome what prevents her from transforming. She learns that Kojima still has feelings for Kanon, but when Kanon tries to tell Kojima her own feelings two more of Sedna's minions attack.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/8/2019, 1:31 pm

Wed. episode 20 of KOR the gang goes to tennis camp where the campus Lothario makes a play for Madoka but she slaps him down (literally) and later Hikaru after she sees Madoka help Kyosuke with his tennis swing. But when Hikaru objects to the Lothario's attention she nearly drowns by falling out of the rowboat they're in; fortunately Kyosuke comes to her rescue. Later she overhears Kyosuke talk to her in his sleep and kisses him. He wakes up confused as the dream he was having she was choking him at first before kissing him.

Th. episode 3 of Utena introducing Nanami who is jealous of Anthy and sets a trap for her at the school ball that weekend. She tells Anthy that she has been picked as finalist for Queen of the Ball and gives her a special gown. Unfortunately it has been treated so that any liquid spilt on it makes it unravel. When Utena hears Anthy's screams she comes to her rescue by taking a tablecloth and wrapping it around her and then dancing with her.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 11/11/2019, 10:03 am

Legend of the Galactic Heroes-The New Thesis (Seiran) ep.19
    While Yang is underway to free the alliance from the military coupe, Jessica takes part in a civil gathering and protest. Her final moments are as dramatic as in the original no more no less.
    It's too bad that's all we'll ever see of her. Even in the original I always felt she deserved more screen time.

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun/Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun
    Iruma had bad parents who raised him to do all their bidding turning him into a pushover with "infinite defense". One day he's sold to the demon(devil) Sullivan who seeks a grandchild of his own.
    Hence, Iruma becomes it and has to attend demon school. etc.
    Overall similar to "Rosario + Vampire" but still without the harem part yet. Simple and to the point. No fancy art etc. Frankly, one of the very few shows where you are mostly better of watching the anime than the manga version. The difference is neglect-able.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/13/2019, 3:07 pm

Friday episode 22 of Inukami Dai Yoko appears in his human form.

Saturday episode 6 of Ikki tousen the start of the Big Five Tournament ending with Ryomou vs Kanyu.

Sunday episodes 1 & 2 of RWBY season 5, longer than usual and the theme seemed to be betrayal as Lionheart turns out to be controlled by the bad guys and the leader of White Fang is betrayed and killed by Adam.

Monday saw episode 8 of Utareruwamono dubbed.

Tuesday episode 10 of Umi Monogatari Sedna is able to unite with Urin and uses her powers to turn the sea dwellers (including Warin, Sam and Ichikawa) into her minions.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/15/2019, 1:52 pm

Wed. episode 21 of KOR Kyosuke meets a girl named Oda who wants to have a summer fling with him. They get caught up in a rainstorm and are forced to seek shelter in an empty cabin.After the storm is over the rest of the gang go looking for Kyosuke. Madoka finds him in the cabin and slaps him on the face. Oda tells her that nothing happened and explains to them that she is going into the hospital to have an operation that has a low success rate and so was scared. The episode ends with Kyosuke and Madoka reading a letter from Oda saying the operation was a success.

Th. episode 4 of Utena first of a two parter that centers around Miki.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/18/2019, 2:44 pm

Fri. episode 23 of Inukami, Kaoru and Nadeshiko act suspicious and Keita and Yoko wind up fighting them; Furano no longer can take what's going on making Kaoru decide to tell the rest of his Inukami the truth. Meanwhile Keita has been reduced to a baby...

Sat. episode 7 of Ikki-tousen Rymou vs. Kanu. Hakufu vs. Kanu. Ryofu makes her decision to stage a coup.

Sun. episodes 3 & 4 of RWBY Season 5, Ruby and the remainder of Team JNPR learn about Ozpin; Yang finds Weiss a prisoner at her mother's camp; Raven reluctantly decides to tell her daughter and Weiss about what she knows to be the truth about Ozpin and why she no longer trusts him.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/20/2019, 3:00 pm

Trigun for my Monday Raw.

Tuesday episode 11 of Umi Monogatari Kanon and Marin have to combine their powers to cleanse Sam, Warin and Ichikawa; afterwards they and Matsuotomo search for Urin. They are surprised to discover that Sedna is the combination of all the Islanders' griefs.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/22/2019, 4:10 pm

Wed. episode 22 of KOR,Madoka is asked to play for her cousin Shuu's band but Kyosuke doesn't know and thinks she's going out with an older man; then he meets Shuu's girlfriend who is the band's singer and she leads him on.

Th. episode 5 of Utena the conclusion of the Miki two parter.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 11/25/2019, 5:05 pm

Friday episode 24 of Inukami Karou reveals the truth about himself to the rest of the Inukami; Yoko is sent to join in the fight; NAdeshiko has to make a fatal wish.

Saturday episode 8 of Ikki-tousen Goei makes a deal to have Hakufu loose her fight; Ryofou vs. Kaku.

Sunday episodes 5 & 6 of season 5 of RWBY The White Fang plan to massacre the Belladonna family; Raven gives her daughter and Weiss her version of Ozpin's story; Weiss and Yang rejoin Ruby and Team JNPR.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:54 am