Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Kin of the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

2 posters

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 4187
    Imperial Credits : 17845
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? Empty The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

Post by mitsuki lover 4/27/2022, 12:30 pm

On Monday I re-watched ep. 3 of Angel Tales the episode that introduces Mika the Rabbit and Nana the Dog, also Tsubasa the Parakeet has to overcome her fear of heights to save Goro when the two of them go to the amusement park.

Tuesday I re-watched ep. 6 of Actually I Am... introducing Shirou and Shiho the "Wolfman" and a series of misunderstandings when Nagisa sees Shiho/Shirou at Youko's.

Note: This is the first time I think the name of the series has been spoken by a character, in this case by Shiho.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? Empty Re: The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

Post by mitsuki lover 4/29/2022, 12:37 pm

Ep. 16 of RahXephon on Wed.: Ayato and Quon decide to go back to Tokyo Jupiter.

Ep. 13 of Ai Yori Aoshi on Th.: Tanabata is also Aori's birthday and Kaoru wants to get her a special present.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2849
    Imperial Credits : 18968
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? Empty Re: The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

Post by Almael 4/30/2022, 2:26 pm

Well, Spy x Family is the rage!
    The manga was good but animation makes it just better. I'm not up to date on the manga since like 3 years ago. So it the anime will catch up to my knowledge soonish.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/2/2022, 3:18 pm

I have been thinking of getting My Neighbor Seki the one about the girl who sits next to the overactive boy in class who keeps playing with toys and games while class is in session. It sounds like fun.

Friday I re-watched ep. 3 of Chobits, Hideki goes to school and gets a job while trying to teach Chi how to speak.

Saturday ep. 9 of Soul Link, Yuu's mission to rescue Shuuhei is only partly successful as she is able to escape with an infected Shin while Shuuehei stays behind to protect them; Nanami's healing powers manifest themselves.

Sunday ep. 2 of S 8 of RWBY, Oscar is abducted by an unusually intelligent Grimm.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/4/2022, 12:37 pm

Monday Angelic Layer subbed, Chitoes vs. Misaki; a electric storm threatens the tournament.

Tuesday ep. 7 of Actually I Am..., Akane is finally introduced leading to a "sexy off" between her and Youko to be decided by Asahi and the winner......SHIHO! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

(The whole thing was rather ridiculous....)
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/6/2022, 12:41 pm

Wed. ep. 17 of RahXephon Ayato returns to Tokyo Jupiter with Quon while Elvie and Haruka follow them.

Note: Interesting that every time Ayato leaves and returns to Tokyo Jupiter it's with a different girl:
    Leaves with Haruka, returns with Quon; returns with Quon leaves with Asahina...what is he, their personal taxi service? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Also Maya Kamina is a better parent than Gendo Ikari... at least she shows some concern for her "son".

Th. ep. 14 of Ai Yori Aoshi, Mayu asks Aoi to teach her to cook and clean house(mistaking her for Kaoru's maid).
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/9/2022, 1:49 pm

Friday ep. 4 of Chobits, Chi and Sumomo go shopping for panties for Chi.

Sat. ep.10 of Soul Link, While the survivors of Sheratan prepare to escape Cellaria starts her end game.

Sun. ep. 3 of RWBY S8, Ruby's team penetrates Ironwood's Command Centre.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/11/2022, 12:32 pm

Since I will be watching what I have of Melty Lancer starting the end of the month, I will only say that I watched ep. 2 on Monday and leave the synopsis for when I re-watch the sub.

Tuesday re-watched ep. 8 of Actually I Am..., Akane threatens to destroy the world with a meteor if Nagisa doesn't bake her a chocolate cake.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/13/2022, 12:28 pm

Wed. ep. 18 of RahXephon, Ayato learns he no longer belongs in Tokyo Jupiter and leaves with a wounded Asahina. I also watched the extra episode Her and Herself which was a surreal philosophical Qoun solo episode.

Th. ep. 15 Ai Yori Aoshi, Aori and Kaoru go on a shopping trip to Tokyo and end up taking a sentimental journey into their recent past.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/16/2022, 1:21 pm

Friday ep. 5 of Chobits, Hideki goes to a bookstore with Chi to get a Japanese-English dictionary for school but insteads buys her a picture book: The City With No People.

Saturday ep. 11 of Soul Link, Aya is finally reunited with Sayaka but the Cadets' plans may finally be foiled as Cellaria sends more of her Zombies against them.

Sunday ep. 4 of S8 of RWBY, Yang's team falls apart when Ren goes into a funk and starts accusing Jaune and Yang for letting the Grim with Oscar get away.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/18/2022, 12:27 pm

Monday watched Gunslinger Girl it was the Rico episode where she meets the boy working at the hotel where her target was staying...doesn't end well for him (the boy).

Tuesday ep. 9 of Actually I Am.., the episode where Asahi helps Youko learn to swim.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/20/2022, 12:30 pm

Wed. ep. 19 of RahXpehon: RIP Asahina. Sad Sad Sad Sad

Th. ep. 5 of Ai Yori Aoshi: Enishi: Mayu takes Kaoru out for a date.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/23/2022, 1:43 pm

Friday watched ep. 5 of Chobits, because of Hideki's neglect Chi weakens and needs to be re-charged.

Saturday ep. 12 of Soul Link, the finale.

Sunday ep. 5 of RWBY S8, Penny sacrifices herself in order to get Ruby's message out to Remnant.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/25/2022, 12:41 pm

Monday re-watched Run Lola Run.

Tuesday re-watched ep. 10 of Actually I Am..., the fortune-god in Mikan's glasses is about to spill all in front of Asahi, Youko and Nagisa until Nagisa intercepts and her own feelings for Asahi are revealed!
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/27/2022, 12:48 pm

Wed. ep. 20 of RahXephon, Mamoru arrives but Ayato doesn't suspect his true purpose.

Th. ep.6 of Ai Yori Aoshi: Enishi, Kaoru needs to get his thesis completed before the Summer deadline but the girls make it impossible.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 5/30/2022, 3:23 pm

Fri. ep. 7 of Chobits, Chi looks for work to help Hideki out.

Sat. ep. 1 of Malty Lancer, the team is reassembled after a new threat rises.

Sun. ep. 6 of RWBY S 8, Cinder's back story is finally revealed.

Comment: I may have been seeing things, or it might end up being a red herring but it did appear that Cinder had what seemed to be scales on her upper arms. If this is true and she's actually a Faunus and not a Human, it could explain a few things.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 6/1/2022, 12:41 pm

Shrine of the Morning Mist ep. 19 & 20 on Monday night: ep. 19 Cheiko has to get tutoring from Kurako to not flunk Japanese Lit., but when the next demonaic attack occurs they have to team up as the other girls are trapped.
    Ep. 20 featured Siebako and her UFO webpage and the klutzier of the three Dark Priestesses.
    (There's a running gang where she keeps tripping and falling over buckets.)

Tuesday ep. 11 of Actually I Am..., Asahi and Nagisa are trapped into going in a date at the local Summer Festival by Youko; later Youko has to come to grips with her own feelings about Asahi.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 6/3/2022, 12:51 pm

Wed. ep. 21 of RahXephon: Mamoru learns of Asahina's death and takes Megumi hostage in order to have it out with Ayato.

Th. ep. 7 of Ai Yori Aoshi: Enishi: The gang goes on a mountain vacation.
    (This is the one where Taeko drives Cheiko, Kaoru and Tina literally crazy because of her driving! Laughing )
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 6/6/2022, 12:33 pm

Fri. ep. 8 of Chobits after the fiasco of an incident Hideki decides to help Chi get a real job at a local bakery.

Sat. ep. 2 of Melty Lancer the girls get their new assignments while Sylvie decides to investigate the DNA thefts on her own free time.

Sun. ep. 7 of S 8 of RWBY the Grim come closer to taking over Atlas and Mantle.

Comment: For some reason Emerald is one of those characters whose name I keep forgetting, even though it should be obvious from her appearance.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 6/8/2022, 12:43 pm

Monday re-watched NOIR ep. 14 raw, Mirielle and her uncle.

Tuesday re-watched ep. 12 of Actually I Am..., Youko's dad takes her home.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 6/10/2022, 12:51 pm

Wed. ep. 22 of RahXephon, As Operation Downfall begins the fates of Ayato, Quon and Helena begin to be revealed.

Th. ep. 8 of Ai Yori Aoshi: Enishi, Cheiko and her friends are nominated to represent their school in the annual swim meet.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 6/13/2022, 12:39 pm

Fri. ep. 9 of Chobits, Chi goes to the bookstore by herself to get Hideki a present and later learns how to bath.

Sat. ep. 3 of Melty Lancer, the Vanessars interrupt a cocktail party and take everyone including
    Commander Collins, Slyvie and Sakuya hostages.

Sun. ep. 8 of RWBY, the Grim attack the Schnee mansion while Penny fights to retain control of herself.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 6/15/2022, 2:38 pm

Monday re-watched Devil Lady episode subbed of the episode introducing the American Devil Man
    Jason Bates.

Tuesday re-watched the finale of Actually I Am... and now next Tuesday will start watching the dub of School Live.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 6/17/2022, 12:28 pm

Wed. ep. 23 of RahXephon, Col. Kuki attacks the island.

Comment: Miwa is one of my favorite side characters, OTOH Col. Kuki winds up being a jerk especially the way he gloats to Commander Kunugi.
    Also where did TERRA get Mu tech like that?

Th. ep. 9 of Ai Yori Aoshi,Enishi, Kaoru takes Aoi out for a couples night on the town.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 6/20/2022, 12:39 pm

Friday ep. 10 of Chobits, Hideki and Yumi go on a date.

Saturday ep. 1 of Please Save My Earth, Alice dreams of being Mokulen on the Moon or does Mokulen dream of Alice being on Earth?

Sunday ep. 9 of S 8 of RWBY, The attempt to rescue Oscar develops serious problems when
    Salem interferes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 2:56 am