Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Kin of the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

5 posters

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

Cloudji
    1st class crewman
    1st class crewman

Number of posts : 24
    Imperial Credits : 7809
    Registration date : 2013-09-27

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

Post by Cloudji 4/5/2018, 10:54 pm

Almael wrote:Last girl tour/Shojo Shumatsu Ryoko
    Aired about one season ago. It's a journey anime of two girls. The setting is similar to the Blame universe and other classics but involves aliens war). Other than that it's also a journey of self-discovery and relationships. It's good. It's different than your usual anime so it may need some time to get to you.

Darling in the Franxx
    is still airing and just at half way. It's only now getting into the main arc. It was kind of slow in getting around to show the world while also drawing relationships, and the trouble/conflicts.

I brought up last girl tour, cuzz in about a year it the anime that have stood out to me the most.

There was other good ones, but that one really touch me(and read the manga, which have ended)
    Yes, I can see why a lot wouldn't like it. It very odd, but enjoy the most smallest moments...
    A major theme in it.
    Also there is no Alien war in it,,,,,,
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 4187
    Imperial Credits : 17845
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread? - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ubiquitous What Are You Watching Thread?

Post by mitsuki lover 4/6/2018, 1:03 pm

Last Girl Tour certainly seems to have all the right feels to it from what I have read about it.

Wed. watched episode 13 of Please Teacher really thebonus episode since episode 12 was more or less the finale.Mizuho's mom and sister arrive again and the mom decides it's time that her daughter and son-in-law finally got around to 'doing it' after Mizuho admits they haven't.
    So she takes and abducts Kay. Mizuho has Marie locate them and ends up floating over Kay all tied up in bed in a Love Hotel (Mizuho and Maho's mom is kinda kinky! Laughing )
    Afterwards the two of them are taking a quiet arm in arm walk when the rest of the gang spot them
    or so it seems; they were really looking at Mizuho's mom's ship.
    In the epilog rumors are spreading about Kay and Mizuho around school and it's revealed that
    Ichigo is the culprit.

Next week episode 1 of Please Twins.

Thursday episode 13 of Nadesico the crew are told they're going to be joining the military and that means that some of them are going to be let go meaning Akito. This is because they've found a more qualified pilot...Ms Red Shirt Newbie shakes Akito's hand and wishes him luck.
    Megumi decides to leave too because of having the hots for Akito and all.
    Landing they are met by Inez and taken to Nergal HQ where they're shown testing underway.
    They're told that Nergal wants Akito as a guinea pig because of what they call cc crystals that
    are important for the teleportation project.
    Later on the Jovian Lizards attack through a portal and the Nadesico can't stop them.
    MsRed Shirt Newbie gets schooled and her cockpit destroyed.
    Akito uses the crystals by throwing a case of them at one of the invaders and they both disappear.

Later in the epilog he is shown to have arrived on the moon three weeks earlier and has been
    sending messages to the Nadesico all this time. Yurika gets one from him but thinks it's his ghost!

Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2849
    Imperial Credits : 18968
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by Almael 4/7/2018, 12:43 pm

New animes! It seems there's an increase in magical girls & card game shows.

Lostorage Conflated WIXOSS ep.1
    A card game/magical girl show. It's in the WIXOSS universe. It's similar to another one so I'm a bit confuse as to relation or not. The art and animation is solid. This is on the better side than most these days.
    It has psychotic antagonists. It seems there's a lot of this kind characterization these days.
    In this show the avartars are evil (spirits/ego?) and their true aim is to take over their master's body. When a player loses they die and get taken over by their avartars. In the other show the player would lose all their memories (and die).
    I'm not into this kind of game show so I can't tell how good it really is but it seems acceptable to me.

Mahou Shoujo Site ep.1
    Another magical girl show. It's bloody, psychotic, suicidal, and disturbing. Violence, mopping, abuse, rape and murder are its main theme.
    Our heroine is a victim of circumstance and happens to have a weapon to erase her assailants...
    Despite everything it's not as bad as certain other disturbing anime shows in recent time. But I still am not into this kind.

Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru ep.1
    A typical fantasy & contractor show. In an alternative universe mankind was able to tape into zero-point energy and call forth magic materialization: Jushiki. Using that power they fight against magical being that have haunted them until then: dragons among others etc.
    Our heroes are guild members taking care of these monsters... These magic hunters are called Offensive Jushikiist. There's a serial killer going around killing them.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/9/2018, 2:49 pm

Yeh we seem to be oversaturated these days.

Friday episode 26 the finale of Bubblegum Crisis,Tokyo 2040. Priss has her final confrontation with Galatea and is nearly assimilated by the Borg Queen her.Meanwhile Linna and Nene
    continue their descent to Earth,the hard way.
    Galatea uses the Stingray country house illusion on Priss but Priss doesn't buy it or her impersonation of Slyia as a young girl.
    Priss' motorcycle comes to her aid and together they manage to beat off Galatea who in the end
    realizes she was wrong and sends Priss back to Earth...

Saturday episodes 3 and 4 of RWBY Team RWBY decides to investigate Torchwick and the incident at the loading dock.
    Ruby and Weiss run into Penny again but she acts strange and Ruby chases after her.
    Blake infiltrates a White Fang meeting and Yang returns to the bar.
    All hell then breaks out when Torchwick's henchgirl spots Blake and her companion.
    The girls then end up fighting Torchwick in a military grade mecha...

Sunday epiosde 3 of Diebusterthis episode was basically all about Tycho and how she wants to best Lal'C so she can become the next Topless representative to the Fraternity. Nono and her
    also meet up with a group of stray kids who want to see snow.Then there's a new Buster that
    Nono and Tycho wind up competing for after Tycho's is destroyed and she's grounded;Tycho ends up winning,but Nono doesn't seem to mind in the end (either because she's a robot or because she's
    as Lal'C calls her a dodo head! Laughing Laughing Laughing )

comment: this may be one of the most underrated series Gainax has done.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 4/10/2018, 6:44 pm

Cutie Honey Universe ep.1
    Obviously a reboot. The art is a mix of old style and new. It starts out right in the middle and kind of throws you into the ongoing story. No introduction like Sailor Moon. The theme song is a variation of the original and not as good. I suppose it's so-so leaning toward good but that's probably due to the original's DNA. The tech or fights are explained with dimensions and elementary manipulations rather than the robot+nano tech as in the original (or as I understood it).

Edit:
    Legend of the Galactic Heroes-The New Thesis : Kaiko ep.2
    Alright, the Battle of Astarte from Yang's POV. As before story wise it's cut down yet having the same play time.
    The more I look all the main hero character's art design are too similar while the side ones are the only improvements.
    A good change was the appearance of Lt. Lao who if I remember right replaced Attenborough. It's a logical correction since he's supposed to be aboard his ship and not wandering about the fleet in the middle of a military op. It also felt kind of more casual than the usual directed, on track, with a purpose and all of the original.
    The tactical representation has become a lot more advanced and more detailed but still typical simple tactics. They haven't figured out a solution or didn't want to divert from the original. And hence, the battle ends up in a tail-to-tail chase ring formation. Yep, the show cut off anything not important like tragic death scenes. We only get to see their dead body at best and only when the person is being referred. It's all simple and clean now even a elementary schooler should have to trouble to follow and understand it. I think that's the purpose of it: to reel in new and less technical and non-scifi people. In that view it's well made.

Edit:
    Perhaps best and most perfect comparison review of episode one by someone watching very closely and with an average mind set:

A small note since the review mentions both Yang and Reinhard haven't heard about each other as opposed to the original. Imho it just shows how incompetent both are or at least their military intelligence. If anything you know at least the names of enemy commanders from intel briefings. Then again typical (incompetent) TV show. Laughing
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/11/2018, 1:50 pm

I suppose on the Cutie Honey Universe they probably were thinking that the majority of the
    viewers were already familiar with the background so they didn't bother with going into the whole
    origin again.

Monday re-watched episode 12 of Bleach basically Ichigo and Uryuu continue their
    pissing contest over who can kill the most Hollows in the least amount of time from episode 11; which of course puts everyone in danger.This is also the episode where Chad discovers his literal fist of steel power...

Tuesday episode 5 of Arpeggio of Blue Steel the episodes revovles around Haruna and Kirishima discovering that the inventor of the new weapon that the I-401 crew is trying to deliver to America was the young girl that discovers Haruna's metal model in the barn.It was also a bit hialrious
    since Kirishima only has her core left so Haruna winds up putting it into a teddy bear! Laughing Laughing
    Kongou warns Haruna since their only temporal about gaining the sorts of human emotions she's
    showing when she finds Maki (the girl) befriending her and Kirishima.
    The 'father' of Maki asks them to take care of her and then the military attack...
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/13/2018, 1:01 pm

Watched episode 1 dub of Please Twins on Wed.

Th. saw episode 14 of Nadesico basically a clip show but the conceit was that the
    characters of the anime that the Nadesico watch were actually watching Nadesico.
    But then the Nadesico crew were watching it!

Ok...at this point when anime has an fictional in story anime that treats the main anime as anime while the characters from the main anime are watching that anime it becomes entertainingly
    bizaare to say the least! Laughing
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 4/13/2018, 2:33 pm

Maybe bizarre but not as confusing as
    The sister of the friend of my friend's friend heard this etc. Laughing

Man this guy is fast at releasing his LoGH review of ep.2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw9hjZ1sOcU

Steins Gate 0 ep.1
    A new adventure! This time the rise of AI. Suzu returns and tries to enlist Okarin's help to fix the future. However, Okarin suffers from PTSD and refuses. He ends up involved anyway and attends to AI conference where lilo-esque Hiyaho Maho introduces the AI revolution.

Sword Art Online Alternative - Gun Gale Online ep.1
    Once again we dive into Gun Gale Online with yet another female lead. Nothing really new here. The end scene looks familiar...
    Well, honestly I would have liked the AI story arc that's been around long before the anime first came out. But it seems they won't do it ever.

Golden Kamuy
    A treasure hunting anime. 1904+ our heroic soldier got discharged because he beat his superior and ends up mining for gold in a river in Hokkaido. Some drunk guy tells him of a hidden gold stash taken from the Ainu. It's whereabouts are hidden in tattoos of prison breakers. He meets an Ainu girl whos father was one of the victims in the gold raid. Hence they form a team to hunt down the treasure.
    Good quality but it obvious the show has a dark side about murder etc. Blood and gore are in moderate amount.

Edit:
    The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
    It's good and hilarious, even better than the manga but for details you should refer to the manga. Recommended.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 4/14/2018, 1:36 pm

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory ep.1
    Continues from last season. Amalgam's new chief (whatever) goes forward with the "Zero Day" plan which includes the annihilation of Mithril. Leonardo Testarossa visits Chidora to take her away to "safety" but she refuses. As he leaves he gives his warning as well as telling how many people Sagara supposedly killed... And so a battle to the death starts world wide.
    It's a well drawn crisp anime. They certain gave their all to keep it the same but it still doesn't look the same (less lighting, dreaming esque - typical with some classics). Otherwise every things appears to be the same. I feel it's not thought. Lot's of CGI for everything other than characters. Looks like visual cloaking is now standard for everything, too.

Hinamatsuri ep1,2
    Two girls appear out of nowhere at different time and places(imagine Terminator): Hina and Anzu
    Both are Espers. Anzu has been sent to defeat(kill) Hina. I suppose Hina ran away??
    Hina, meanwhile becomes a Yakuza guy's "daughter". As she could kill him anytime he figures he should accommodate her.
    She turns his life upside down while also helping him with his work...
    It's a funny show leaning toward esper parody perhaps. At first I thought it was a remake of ESPer Mami or so due to the similarity. Anyhow it's on the better side this season.

Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 4/15/2018, 4:55 pm

Persona 5 The Animation ep.1
    It's a bit confusing. It starts with what it seems the police somehow caught on the spray of murders and arrested our protagonist. Then we jump to the (far) past; near past (present); then to the future; back to the present past...
    Meh, I was never fond of the whole series to begin with.

Devils Line ep.1
    Vampires committing blood-sucking crimes in society and are hunted down. Our heroine is a person of interest to one vampire working with the police. Basically, she's the center of all kinds of crime... Might be interesting or so-so.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/16/2018, 1:42 pm

Friday episode 1 of Aria really forgot how nice this was. Very Happy
    Akari is left alone to practice and is surprised by a passenger a young girl named Ai who wanted
    Alicia to give her a tour.
    IIRC from what I read on the Wiki doesn't Ai come back later to be Akari's apprentice?
    Any way nice introduction to Alicia,Aria,Akari and Aika (wonder if the kanji is the same or different
    from the Aeka spelling?)
    Also watched the interviews with the seiyuus who played the junior undines.

Saturday watched episodes 5 & 6 of RWBY since I got my BD player and HDTv all hooked up and going this was the last thing I watched on the old set and DVD player.
    This was set around the school dance; Blake doesn't want to go because they still haven't figured out Torchwick's scheme and why he's using White Fang for his goals.
    Episode 6 is the one where Yang uses the laser pointer to trick Blake into going to the dance.
    (Yeah,that whole thing really shows what it means to be a CATgirl! Laughing Laughing Laughing )

Sunday episode 4 of Diebuster and the first one that I saw on BD player. Really sharper and crisper picture plus the subs were easier to read...
    Nono still wants to follow her idol Nono-Riri and become a Topless pilot.
    When she's told about a Buster Machine on Pluto she goes there without knowing the whole thing is
    part of a plot to get the Monsters into an ambush and she's the bait.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 4/17/2018, 5:44 pm

Legend of the Galactic Heroes-The New Thesis- Kaiko ep.3
    Looks like a mixed episode. It starts with the introduction of history, the same scenes in the later half of the original show. And then we jump to the past of Siegfried Kircheis and Reinhard von Müsel and meet the woman at the center of this galactic adventure: Annerose. She gets an animated action scene right from the start... We also get to see Oberstein. This is from the original ep.4. original ep.3 was skipped which had details on the after effect of battle in the Alliance.
    Well, it's a core story part and they didn't fiddle with it. Neutral score.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/18/2018, 1:40 pm

Monday watched Boogiepop Phantom for my raw monday. Kuroda follows Nagi around trying
    to get a hook on her story.They wind up confronting both the Manticore and the Phantom in a tunnel.
    The Manticore chases Nagi,but she set up a EM Field as a trap; but the Phantom cuts off the power
    and destroys the Manticore herself.
    The end is in the unfinished amusement park with the girl Echoes and Poon Poon.

Tuesda watched episode 6 of Arpeggio Of The Blue Steel this was the first BD I watched.
    It also took awhile to set up as the tv kept skipping from HDMI1 to HDMI2 for a couple minutes
    (don't know why,still early days...)
    Anyways Haruna and Kirishima protect Marie as the military wants to destroy her;in the last
    they are about to give up when the 1 401 arrives and Iona appears.
    Later on board the sub's deck Haruna thanks them and asks Goshou what he plans to do next;
    comical moment when Iona asks who the bear is (Kirishima is in bear form still! Laughing )

The end shows Takao waking on a strange examination bed on Iwoto island and an odd looking robot
    asking her: "What do you want Takao?"
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 4/19/2018, 2:24 pm

Steins Gate 0 ep.2
    A bit of discussion on the tech behind the AI tech which is in fact copying human memory into a machine and have it come (back) to life. Amadeus is the name of the AI-OS/system running those memory entities. Even though Okarin has time travel PTSD he divulges (not spilling) advanced knowledge in great detail!! Duh -_-
    Okarin gets acquainted and to his shock meets Christina's AI copy... He becomes her AI tester.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/20/2018, 1:15 pm

Wed. episode 2 of Please Twins the girls and Mike get acqauinted but he has to leave for school and so tells them not to go outside or do anything stupid. He forgets his lunch and schoolbag and
    Mina decides to bring them to him with Karin being a bit nervous of the whole thing. Ichigo,Mike's
    sempai and Mizuho all catch them in the act.
    Mike makes a really lame excuse with Ichigo and Mike's sempai don't believe(the latter is of course
    crushing on Mike)but Mizuho (of course) believes it! Laughing
    Later when Mike is working the girls go for a hike,but it starts to rain and Mike starts to worry even
    though he thinks they're both annoying at this point.
    Afterwards Mina decides to leave(first of several times she does so)but Mike and Karin urge her to stay...

Th. episode 15 of Nadesico It seems everyone is hooked on that same anime,even the
    Jovian Lizards,which we learn in this episode aren't lizard-men but actual humans who are part of the Jovian Alliance.The female members of the crew fall for the spy and help him to escape.
    Yurika is asked her motivation for being captain is and she replies to protect Akito and the Earth.
    We finally find out that Akito has been working yet again at another diner,this time on the moon.
    When the Jovian Lizards attack again he gets into the Aestvalis but finds out not only is the enemy
    human but he reads from a script! No Laughing
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/23/2018, 4:36 pm

Friday episode 2 of Aria it starts off as a slow day as it happens to be that time of year when
    Neo Venezia gets flooded; Alicia leaves Akari in charge and tells her to remember to get President
    Aria's food.
    On the way to do so it rains but fortunately they're near the Himiya company and Aika invites them in.
    While Aika's testing Akari's knowledge Akira walks in.
    She acts pissed at Aika and the latter ends up going to spend the night at the Aria company claiming
    she'd rather work for them.
    Next day Akira shows up and Akari and Aika find out that she and Alicia have been best friends since
    childhood...

Saturday episodes 7 & 8 of RWBY Season 2, in episode 7 the Dance Arc continues.
    Torchwick's gang uses it to infiltrate the communications center but Ruby happens to spot
    what's happening and goes over to investigate...in episode 8 she's congraduated on her quick thinking; later the first years are given the assignment of following a Hunter or Huntress around
    but Team RWBY end up with a surprise: their hunter looks a bit like a nerd! Laughing

Sunday episode 5 of Diebuster some more of Nono's backstory is revealed as she was
    found floating in space with her memory wiped and only being able to say No-No-ri-ri...
    Nono is now designated as Buster #7 and she leads the attack on the Space Monsters, but the
    fleet is devastated. Later on as she approaches with Lal'C they treat her as their Queen.
    She is about to carry out the plan when she suddenly disappears and a wall is erected between
    Monster and Human Space...

Comment: when I put the DVD in for some reason it skipped over to the next episode trailer for episode 5,but other than that nothing odd,it played episode 5 normally and when I put in my
    Abbott and Costello DVD to test it it went directly to the menu,so probably nothing
    to worry about,just probably put the disc in the wrong way yesterday.

(Also I been skipping watching the trailers for next episode for Diebuster simply because
    I forgot they were there.)
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 4/23/2018, 6:22 pm

Odd might be some burn error on the DVD? If it statrs happening with others then it's probably the player...

Cutie Honey Universe ep.2
    This is the intro episode. It explains in detail everything about this reboot's Honey. While I believe it was nanotech in the original here it's matter manipulation a la Captain Future's certain adventure. As before, Honey is also an android here.
    Imho, this intro arrangement is untimely but it was very detailed. I think the show is catered toward the older original fans. It's just not as modernized as other reboots. It's debatable whether that's good or bad seeing how many others failed where it counts.

Darling in the FranXX ep.15
    Major showdown episode. Good action and story. Very Happy Embarassed
    Although, I think the change of pace since reaching the main arc is a bit too drastic.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 4/24/2018, 5:56 pm

Legend of the Galactic Heroes-The New Thesis Kaiko ep.4
    A mixed episode again with some "new" information.
    Shocking revelation Yang was an Abh!! Very Happy The son of a trader was raised on a ship until 16 years of age.
    Here's also a different scene of Yang and Jessica's meeting. Jessica and Lapp are childhood friends. VAdm Sidney witnesses his tactical skill in the simulation. The art...
    Then we got his heroic deeds on El Facil where he nearly chocked to death on his sandwich. Frederica saves him. (She doesn't get to introduce herself.) Back home Cazerne suggests to him to take in an orphan. His art has not one bit of resemblance to the original show. At the end we get a glimpse at Julian.
    The additional information is a plus everything else got cut or changed. It's a complement to the original show but no real improvement.
    It seems to me interest is still high but looks like follow-ship has drastically waned for this show.

Lupin III - Part V
    I think this is season 5? I lost count since there have been a bunch of new ones every years now. It all looks the same but the show is still fun. Also the ED song is typical of classic anime. Very Happy Aside from that the show seems to feature the modern-internet-social-media theme.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/25/2018, 1:21 pm

scratch
    Were you being facetious there about Yang being an Abh? Or do you mean that the new version of
    LoGH may have been influenced by Seikai?

Monday re-watched the episode of Inuyasha that involved the "daughter" and "son" of the
    witch that brought Kikyo back to life.

Tuesday episode 7 of Arpeggio of Blue Steel the 401 crew return to their base at Iwoto
    island and find Takao there.A lot of why are you here questions floating around; Hyuuga reveals her
    Metal Model for the first time(why the monocle?)turns out she has as much a girl crush on Iona as
    Takao as on Gunzou.
    Kongou orders Maya off of blockade duty and into action finally.
    Kirishima wants to return to her original Metal Model form but Haruna suggests it best she stay as
    the teddy bear for Mackie's sake.

this is the second time it went directly to the episode, but this time I used the disc menu.
    I don't think there's a problem with the machine as it works normally otherwise; since this is my
    second full week of using it I was thinking perhaps something to do with memory and it simply
    memorizing where the last time it was shut down and automatically going there.Or maybe has
    something to do with how I put the disc in?
    The only other thing I can think of is perhaps something to do with the outlet...
    whatever, I wasn't complaining simply stating what happened as I'm still new to having a
    BD player as oppose to a DVD player..
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 4/25/2018, 4:07 pm

Yep, I was being playful but honestly Seikai might had have some influence. Because AFAIK Yang's birth was never told in the original show nor was anything said about it in detail in the novels. Only his birth year was listed. He's an unimportant person of common birth... hence didn't deserve any records or so. Twisted Evil  Everyone else got more fleshed out.
    comparison review of ep.3

And apropos anime rant I'll borrow someone else's talk:

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/27/2018, 3:24 pm

Wed. watched the dub of episode 3 of Please Twinssoooo....little Ichigo there is a bit of a peeping tom.. Laughing Funny, Mizuho just stands there all that time watching her on the dock peering through the telescope at Mike's house.
    This is the one where Mike's Sempai and Mina getting into a cooking contest and scare the
    you not what out of poor Karin to the extent that she winds up mumbling about lions and tigers.
    Also Mike and Karin have a heart to heart about why she really left school...

Th. episode 16 of Nadesico everyone learns the origins of the Jovian Lizards;Megumi breaks up with Akito after he goes one on one against the Captain of the Jovian ship,even though they all know now that the enemy is human too.
    But not unexpected as it seemed from the start the whole relationship was one sided and she does mention Yukari,meaning he may have been more interested in her than he lets on.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 4/27/2018, 4:53 pm

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory ep.2+3
    The world's been blanked in electronic interference of unknown source which some speculate it being from the sun. Mithril headquaters located in some skycraper was taken out by a C-130 bomber. The rest of organization is cut off from each other. Merida Island comes under waves of cruise missile attacks which actually are a cover to allow 4 Behemoth class AS (highrise/mountain size) to approach the island unnoticed. In this hopeless situation some mercs considered turning Tessa over to the enemy to save their lives. But Tessa showed them why she's in command.
    Tessa sends their half dozen AS pilots to battle the enemy AS before the enemy fleet of helicopter transports behind them reaches the shore. The enemy still uses russian types ...
    Meanwhile, Chidori and Sousuke are chase in their car and on foot all over the city while trying to meet their rescue helicopter. It gets shot down but his AS survives and saves them. Chidori is shell shocked by fighting.
    Tessa orders to abandon replenishment of the de Danaan sub in order to escape in time which would leave them dead in another two weeks... There's more going on but we are left in the dark...
    Kyoko has been captured and held hostage. Chidori and Sousuke decide to save her.
    Overall good actions.

Steins Gate 0  ep.3
    Okarin gets attached to the Chris-AI avartar. Maho intervenes which causes Okarin to suffer a severe PTSD attack...
    He's a wreck. The show is becoming a harem show...
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 4/29/2018, 3:10 pm

Sword Art Online Alternative - Gun Gale Online ep.2&3
    I suppose it is an independent alternative show after all.
    Post SAO - Kohi, a university student, has a complex about her height. She's taller than men but wants to be small and cute (lolicon?). Hence, she escapes reality by playing GGO, the only game which gave her a cute little girl avatar, LLenn.
    So far our heroine, LLenn, got picked by an experienced player, Pito. They play together to collect game resource, points etc. Pito coerces LLenn to enter a team battle competition, a first in the game, with an acquaintance of hers, M. However, Pito doesn't take part, and had ordered M to do something for her ahead of time (in the real world) as well as left a timed message for M. Very suspicious!
    Despite being the smallest team (up to 6 players) they managed to get to the final fight.
    After reading the message M points his gun at LLenn. Figures. But Llenn somehow had M fail to unlock his gun's safety. Yeah, right a real world gun expert forgetting to unlock...
    I bet next episode we will see her body being attacked in the real world by Pito or something like that.

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card ep.16
    Meiling has rejoined the team as a martial fighter! Meanwhile, Akiho has joined Sakura's circle of friends. Her butler, Kaito, obviously uses her to gather information on Sakura. Whenever he makes a mistake he would use his clock to reverse time and erase her short term memory.
    It's possible Akiho herself is the enemy boss who had wiped her own memory and given herself a new personality to get close to Sakura.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover 4/30/2018, 4:27 pm

Friday episode 3 of Aria and the introduction of both Alice and the Orange Planet company.
    Also Akitsuki shows up again and gives the girls free passes to visit Ujimia, the city floating
    over Neo Venezia.

Saturday episodes 9 & 10 of season 2 of RWBY Professor Oobleck and the girls go out on their
    hunt for Grimm; later Ruby discovers that White Fang is nearby but unfortunately falls into a
    large pot hole that leads to White Fangs underground base in an underground city.

(and I thought the potholes we have were bad! Laughing Laughing )

Sunday episode 6 finale to Diebuster, Nono returns to help Lal'C destroy the singularity before it destroys the solar system; later she gives Lal'C a part of herself before departing for good.
    In the epilog 10 years have taken place and Lal'C and the rest of the world await the return of
    Nono-Riri and Diebusters #1 & #2.

I wonder if Nono-Riri looks like Nono,since she isn't shown.

Also considering the character and mecha designs if they used Disbuster as a model for
    when they later did Gurran Lagann. Then of course there is the fact that Nono's glasses are
    the same as Kamina's....
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael 5/1/2018, 7:14 pm

Legend of the Galactic Heroes-The New Thesis Kaiko ep.5
    Another mixed episode.
    Julian has made himself home at Yang's place. Poor guy has to clean up all his mess. On memorial day Yang gets sprinkled and attends it still wet. Jessica turns up and poses unpleasant questions to Trunicht. Sensing danger Yang escorts her to the airport. They get attacked on the highway. They have a little discussion about war and ethics. Jessica is sorry for her public behavior (japanese mentality). At home Julian discusses his intend to join the military when national radicals show up in front of their home. They fend them off with the sprinkler but not before their home got damaged.
    Yang is called to HQ and send to take Iserlohn with half of a fleet...
    Well, nothing new here except for maybe another twosome scene with Jessica. It cramped at least two original episodes in one and various bits and pieces. I won't bother investigating. I will leave that to the fine youtube reviewer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 4:09 am