Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Kin of the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

2 posters

Fan-fic of ahb

Cloudji
    1st class crewman
    1st class crewman

Number of posts : 24
    Imperial Credits : 7809
    Registration date : 2013-09-27

Fan-fic of ahb Empty Fan-fic of ahb

Post by Cloudji 9/28/2013, 8:57 am

Hello, I'm the type that makes tons of stories. I Never really show them to other because of my terrible grammar through. However, I am planning to show one here if anyone every read it, then that would be semi nice.
    However for now, since it not ready. I shall just post the basic outline I have made for this fan-fic. So they want be any detail, just basic here and their detail of the story.

This will be in the same universe, but it starts about 20-30 years before banner of the stars.(not sure exactly the years it be yet)
    Also when it does catch up to banner of the stars, characters from banner of the stars might pop up. However over all it will not be about them at all.

Now their A Ahb family of mother(186) and son(7). Starts with them exploring the Galaxy on a family vacation. It Shows a couple days worth of interactions of both mother and son. While flashing to a unknown planet and showing the live of a young girl(human age 11). Parent both dead and living in a ghetto alone. Shows parts of her life. Also how she leave the ghetto and city to go live away from people in the wilderness. Since she can no longer stand humans.

While in a sord,(the ahb family) they get lost because of a machine failure or something else(not sure yet) Any way in the end they find themselves behind enemies lines when they was exploring. In the United Mankind territory, get chase and then crash. Then mother gets her son away from crash and to a safe distance and is able to send off a distress call of some type. In the end they found, but she hid her kid and instead only she is killed(after being rape and torture and her kid scare half to death being able to see all this). The people leave. After a bit the girl human founds the Ahb kid.  The human girl protects and watch after the ahb kid(live together for 6months-2years, not sure how long exactly yet). Until they found and then she flees with him and their corner after days.  She gets shot, the ahb gets barely gets away and him thinking she dead. The ahb empire during this got the message and sent a small ship to sneak in and sneak out. At this time it got their and pick up the kid and leaves. The human girl barely survive and trys to find the ahb kid, and she sees the ahb ships leave.(also while she spent time with the Ahb, she was able to pick up a lot of their langues) Then afterwards she went back into the city and try to find any info of the Ahb and such. When she gets older she sneaks into the Ahb territory and joins their military. She kinda a genius and so the Ahb notice this and she raise in the ranks fast.  Until she a commander of a attack ship. Where she decided to stay because during this time she track down the ahb she knew. He was a navigational officer, she gets him on her ship.

While the He(the male Ahb) dislike humans, because the only human he every came to believe in was brutally murder by other humans( well he thinks she was killed) and what they did to his mother, so no way he can trust them. While she does not tell him who she is, because not just the way he act but she thinks he just did not like her at all when they meet in the past. However she loves him more then anything else.

Wont go into any further, but it a tragic story.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2849
    Imperial Credits : 18968
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Fan-fic of ahb Empty Re: Fan-fic of ahb

Post by Almael 9/28/2013, 1:02 pm

Don't be embarrassed. Everyone has to start somewhere. It's better than never doing something. Besides you do this for yourself. It will improve your skills. Sure it takes some times, but it's worth it. I did it too, if you look around here.
    As the saying goes: You can't master without practice.

Interesting ideas.

When you start any story don't worry too much about the details and logic yet.
    First get the overall story line done first, write it down and use it as your guide for writing it out. You can take care of the details and logic when you are writing it.

Now, there are some nice tools on the net to help you flesh out details like
    ships or star/planet systems. Just google for ship or star system generators.
    I have posted some topics & links on these somewhere in the games section.
    Cloudji
    1st class crewman
    1st class crewman

Number of posts : 24
    Imperial Credits : 7809
    Registration date : 2013-09-27

Post by Cloudji 9/29/2013, 1:20 pm

Almael wrote:Don't be embarrassed. Everyone has to start somewhere. It's better than never doing something. Besides you do this for yourself. It will improve your skills. Sure it takes some times, but it's worth it. I did it too, if you look around here.
    As the saying goes: You can't master without practice.

Interesting ideas.

When you start any story don't worry too much about the details and logic yet.
    First get the overall story line done first, write it down and use it as your guide for writing it out. You can take care of the details and logic when you are writing it.

Now, there are some nice tools on the net to help you flesh out details like
    ships or star/planet systems. Just google for ship or star system generators.
    I have posted some topics & links on these somewhere in the games section.

Just notice, the mistake. I dont mean she loves him ina romantic way.

He just the only living being she every cared about, she see him as a little brother she most protect.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2849
    Imperial Credits : 18968
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by Almael 9/29/2013, 2:35 pm

Very Happy
    You know some accidents/mistakes could become interesting. It's like a random discovery. Just saying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 4:32 am