Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.

Kin of the Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

2 posters

Anyone Here Play Destiny 2?

Steel-Winged Pegasus
    4th class crewman
    4th class crewman

Number of posts : 6
    Imperial Credits : 3882
    Registration date : 2018-12-10

Anyone Here Play Destiny 2? Empty Anyone Here Play Destiny 2?

Post by Steel-Winged Pegasus 12/10/2018, 5:23 pm

Anyone play Destiny 2 around here? I got the game when Blizzard gave it out for free, and I recently got the Forsaken expansion, so I'd be pretty stoked if I could have a buddy to play with for my fireteam. My Blizzard Battle Net tag is Obsidian512 if you're interested, and if we're ever online at the same time, I'm a female Awoken Warlock with pale blue skin and... blue hair.

I tried to recreate how an Abh would look like as an Awoken To be fair, though, the Awoken are descended from humans, like the Abh are, so it made sense to me.
    Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2849
    Imperial Credits : 18924
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Anyone Here Play Destiny 2? Empty Re: Anyone Here Play Destiny 2?

Post by Almael 12/11/2018, 4:32 pm

AFAIK, JGZinv and his team. You can meet him on our discord channel. Also if you are interested in Star citizen you know where to find some. Laughing
    These days I randomly play here and there; and still do more mods than playing, although, everything at a far lesser level than many years ago. I'm a creative guy so I kind of get bored fast with games.
    Steel-Winged Pegasus
    4th class crewman
    4th class crewman

Number of posts : 6
    Imperial Credits : 3882
    Registration date : 2018-12-10

Post by Steel-Winged Pegasus 12/11/2018, 6:42 pm

Almael wrote:AFAIK, JGZinv and his team. You can meet him on our discord channel. Also if you are interested in Star citizen you know where to find some. Laughing
    These days I randomly play here and there; and still do more mods than playing, although, everything at a far lesser level than many years ago. I'm a creative guy so I kind of get bored fast with games.

Star Citizen, eh? Sounds like space travel, and I'm a sucker for space! I'm a creative type of gal, too, and I know that feel, you just get so burned out on games real easily. Like, I haven't finished Breath of the Wild, or Shadows of Valentia yet, or Fire Emblem: Fates... yeah, even my favorite games fell victim to that. But now school's over for the semester, so I have way more time to play!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:28 pm