Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

Random Thought

Almael
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2704
    Imperial Credits : 15185
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Random Thought - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Thought

Post by Almael on 7/8/2019, 7:50 am

So far I only ever had to clean up a P trap like once every decade. Once in my student apartment was the worse of them all.

The thing with the tanks/parade turned out ok. But I'm still against it for many reasons: the cost that could have served the services better, and frankly, the danger of possible coupe, or other violent acts.

Honestly, I think those Voyager haters are purely Janeway haters trying to masquerade it for all kinds of reasons. It's unreasonable and there's no way to reason with these people either so I won't bother with them.

Agents of Shield S5ep8
    Was good with the surprise twist. Ok maybe not that surprising as Izel was fishy from the start. I'm rather more dissapointed in the two smartest people not realizing anything... Anyhow the episode got me on toes.
    mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2884
    Imperial Credits : 12967
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post by mitsuki lover on 7/8/2019, 2:04 pm

interesting over the weekend the Nationals played a game honoring the 50th anniversary of the Expos and wore Montreal uniforms.

Yeah, it began when the original actress who was to play Janeway bowed out before the start of filming for the pilot and they cast Kate Mulgrew, so some of the Janeway hate maybe over that still.

I think Sarge is another fishy character. He seems not to have told his own team the whole story; that and the fact his idea of stopping the Shrike involves an A Bomb!
    Welp….Fitz and Simmons may be the two smartest members of the team but they have been known to be overly gullible at times.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 7/10/2019, 1:11 pm

My last post probably until next Wednesday as we are having my sister from Arizona over for company. Also one of my Aunts on my mom's side died so maybe a funeral as well.

Though probably will stay at home with my dad as he has dementia.

I also need to get my doctor's appointment for this year some time toward the end of the month. I hope this time I can get the dosage down to once a day and slowly work it down until I only have to take it on a need to basis. The last time we tried this my family was living in western Washington ( I think) and it didn't turn out too well,so I'm hopeful that bringing it down slowly will work.

If it weren't for that musical Eva Peron wouldn't be as well known or liked these days. Turns out that the Perons were big supporters of the Nazis and were involved in letting Mengele, Eichmann and others into their country. They also personally seemed to have owned several works of art that the Nazis stole from the Jews.

mitsuki lover
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover Today at 1:09 pm

My aunt from New Jersey and one of her daughters are coming today for my other aunt's funeral on Saturday. All this stuff happened pretty quickly. Last week, my aunt who died was still pretty well as far as we knew.Nobody was aware she had a stroke until we didn't hear from her after the 4th and then it was a couple days before a man from her church went to check on her and found her in bed.But it was a good thing she was there and not outside, where she might not have been found for awhile.

So in my mother's family she has one sister and one brother left. All of my dad's family are gone now and he is the last one. Morbidly, I keep thinking he will be the next since he has dementia and is already 95. His remaining sister died at 100.

Actually my paternal grandfather had an uncle who lived to be 90 and my maternal grandmother's father and paternal grandfather both nearly lived to be 90. So you never know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 7/17/2019, 8:46 pm