Kin of the Stars

Please sign in to post.
Kin of the Stars

A community for the fans of Crest of the Stars, Abh culture, anime, technology, science fiction, video games, and friendly conduct.

Random Thought

mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2677
    Imperial Credits : 12122
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Re: Random Thought

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/1/2018, 3:29 pm

Spent $71.95 last month on that DNA test so this month I have to be more careful of how much I spend.
    Which is why I am going to wait for later in the month to order Akikan. I figure right now there are around 28 titles either that I don't have already or ones that I want to get more of.
    I have a love/hate relationships with making lists.
    On the one hand they're good at keeping you on track on what you really want but on the other hand
    something not on the list is sooner or later sure to show up and you really want to just forget about
    making any lists....oh well! Laughing Laughing :lol

Re-reading Captain Proton a good fun take on the old style pulps of the '30s and '40s done Voyager style.

mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/3/2018, 1:21 pm

My results from my recent medical exam came in, everything is normal.

Also got an e-mail from Familytreedna and my kit finally arrived so I can start following the progress.
    Shouldn't be too long now before I can find out what the results are. Since they only arrived today I think I will wait until next week to check on the progress.

Been raking for the last couple of days when I can, It was pretty windy and raining yesterday.

mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/5/2018, 1:22 pm

Feeling blah right now. Weather most likely. Going to order Akikan at the end of the month.

Halloween is on a Wednesday this year so interesting how that will mesh with choir practice.

Looks like Kavanaugh is going to finally get through cloture and they will be voting to confirm him or not over the weekend. A lot of stuff seems to have blown up in the Dems faces over the sexual harassment allegations.

Also a lot of MSM seem to be eating crow as well.

mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/8/2018, 3:49 pm

Kavanaugh is in finally and the same people who wanted to impeach Trump from day one are now calling for his impeachment when he's barely gotten sworn in. Basically it's the old Salinsky
    Rules For Radicals again.

If you really want to know what's going on you don't even have to read Salinsky all you need do is
    read a copy of the third book in C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy: That Hideous Strength. There's a scene in it where the main male character, Mark Studdock, is at a pub after "escaping" as he thinks
    from the Think Tank known as NICE.

As he sits there he listens to the conversation he realizes that they're using phrases from columns
    he wrote for the papers when he worked for the NICE propaganda arm. Then he also realizes that
    there are other dupes like him doing the same thing else where.

My point here is a lot of the "news" today is basically propaganda being pre-written by saps like
    Mark Studdock who think it's all jolly well until they get actually physically involved with it and realize there are consequences.

Speaking of consequences, it used to be once a team ended up where the Seahawks are today
    there would be a lot of shouting and finger pointing at the head coach and starting QB. Basically
    it's time for Russell "Puddn'head" Wilson to sit down and Pete Carroll to be fired unless they want
    to buy tickets to watch the Rams play the Chiefs in the Superbowl.
    Especially after yesterday's fiasco. If they hadn't wasted their time outs so soon they could have
    gotten the ball back but because they used them all up all LA had to do was sit on the ball in the final
    1:38 of the game.
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/10/2018, 1:37 pm

Well I was looking up Cardcaptor Sakura I took a look at the publicity pic for Janyse Jaud.
    Her voice really does fit what you expect her to look like and it's easy to see why she landed the role of
    Kagura in the Inuyasha dub.

It said she mainly does flirtatious types of roles but also the occasional cutesy voice.

Since my DNA sample only arrived at Familytreedna last week I expect I won't get my results until either the end of the month or the beginning of November.

The new Star Wars animated series:Resistance began on Disney XD Monday. The style is different from Rebels and Clone Wars.Interesting one of the main characters is BB8
    from the more recent movies, so I wonder if they'll run into some of the other movie characters.

I also hope they have a go at bringing some of the characters from Rebels in as I loved that show.

The Gifted: Reed starts to manifest his powers and has to finally tell his wife and daughter since it caused a car accident; Coby Bell's character continues to hunt the Mutant Underground and the Struykers on his own; Marcos gets kidnapped by the Inner Circle to help his new born daughter
    Dawn;the Mutant Underground makes contact with the Morlocks.

Andy seems to be a bit pliable in Reba's hands,he really looks like he wants to help Marcos in the one scene. Interesting that the Cuckoos/Frosts didn't have enough power to keep Marcos subjugated with their mind control.
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Number of posts : 2640
    Imperial Credits : 14571
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by Almael on 10/11/2018, 5:26 am

For some reason I've been feeling under the weather for the past two weeks. And at the end of the day too tired for anything. I suppose the reason is the fickle weather here. It gotten quite cold for a month while there are days the suns pop up and temp went up. Not enough to be called warm but still "warm".

Hm, so trumps called the opposition crazy and compares that with Venezuella. This is amusing because the way Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, the whole bunch ended up the way they are is because for decades they were under the rule of popularists and protective economics. Argentina, once, one of the richest countries in the world is now one of the most failed ones. It only got it's head up a few years ago thanks to natural resources. Now that that's over it's over.
    Anyway we won't see the end of this for decades so no sense going on about this. Everyone's gonna see it soon enough. In about 30 years it's either bust or hell.

mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/12/2018, 1:47 pm

Welp 30 years is 2048 so I think a lot of us won't be around by then or be too senile to really care.

Sir Isaac Newton calculated that the Second Coming and end of the world would be around 2060;
    it's also around the time that we're supposed to make First Contact with the Vulcans according to

Star Trek. I wonder which one will turn out to be right or is 2060 going be the year
    when the Vikings finally win the Superbowl?
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/15/2018, 4:30 pm

Got my results for my Familytreedna Family Finder test on Sunday. As expected:
    100% European, so that means I am just another drab personage! Laughing Laughing
    The overall results were:

49% Western and Central Europe, this seems to be anchored in Northern France,South Central
    Germany, Southern Belgium,Luxemburg, Switzerland, Northern Italy,Austria and probably Hungary.

31% British Isles (and for the life of me I thought it be higher like 40%-45% at least) this was largely West Central England up to Central Scotland with some Welsh along the Borders.It did seem to radiate over to Ireland and Brittany but nothing actually in Ireland.

20% Scandinavia (again a huge surprise since I thought it be around 5%-10%) this was centered around Southern Norway and the mountain border into Southern Sweden. No Denmark like what I was expecting if I got Scandinavia.

My Ancient Origins were as interesting. Some of the results:

La Brana, Spain (around 7,000 years ago)

Stuttgart,Germany (around5,000 years ago)

Loschbour, Luxemburg (around 8,000 years ago)

Otzi on the Swiss/Italian Alps (around 5,300 years ago)

Motala, Sweden (around 8,000 years ago)

the Yamnaya Culture (around 5,800 years ago)

I also found out that my ancestors seem to have been native Europeans as I got 0% non-European
    as well as 13% Metal Age Invader, 43% Hunter Gatherer and 44% Farmer. So looks like when ol'
    Noah was fishin' from the Ark for breakfast my ancient ancestors were more worried about whether the rain was going to ruin the barley crops!
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/17/2018, 1:24 pm

Learned how to manipulate the map at Familytreedna Family Finder so I could get a better look at my results. So it looks like my West and Central Europe DNA centers mainly around the Alpine regions.
    From Lyon,France up around Geneva Switzerland down to north of Turin and Milan Italy then to
    the western part of Austria up through Liechtenstein north of Munich,Germany and toward the French border again.My British Isles DNA is West Central England north of Manchester up to Central Scotland around Glasgow and Edinburgh then the Welsh Borders.The Scandinavian DNA is southern Norway north of Oslo,up to the mountains then across the border to south central Sweden and a little bit also
    in the southwest.

I did some checking and on one site it said that Irish names that were of Norman French origin included
    surnames like Dowdall, which one of my 4x great grandmothers was on my Irish great grandfather's side. On my Irish great grandmother's side one of my 7x(?) great grandmothers was a Stawell and they were also supposedly Norman French in origin.Also my great grandmother on my paternal grandfather's side was a Stallings. So that's probably where some of the Scandinavian blood comes from.

Then again like everyone else there are still a lot of gaps in my pedigree so who knows where some of those folks came from that I have yet to find. The only thing I actually am unsure of is where that
    northern Italian part may have come from.

Any way still haven't been able to find any ABBA to celebrate my 20% Scandinavian with.

That said I did read up about Senator Warren finally taking a DNA test and supposedly get 1/1,034
    Native American,which means I have more Swedish in my right big toe than she has Native American in her entire body! Laughing Twisted Evil jocolor
    But seriously I have cousins who actually are half Native Alaskan (they were adopted at birth) and it rankles to have someone pretend to be partly Native American especially when they use it to take the place of actual Native Americans and other minorities.

mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/19/2018, 1:42 pm

I goofed Senator Warren is 1/1,024 not 1/1,034 though it is still less than the average white American.
    My results included < 1% trace elements of Asia Minor, which might be simply background noise but still is larger than 0.009%.

AFAIG with my own DNA I went back to Familytreedna and wrote down a list of cities and countries where my DNA matches were located .Starting with the center where the DNA matches are the highest than going to the outermost parts where they're the lowest it looks like this according to the cities:

49% West and Central Europe:

Lyon
    Geneva
    Munich

Turin
    Milan
    Frankfurt am Main

Marseille
    Monaco
    Paris

Dresden
    Amsterdam
    Rennes

British Isles 31%:

Manchester
    Glasgow
    Edinburgh

London

Cork
    Rennes
    (Interesting overlap between Western and Central Europe and British Isles with Rennes in the center
    there)

Scandinavia 20%:

Oslo

Kristiansand
    Stavanger
    Haugesund
    Bergen
    Trondheim
    Ostersund
    Gothenburg

Molde
    Namsos
    Sundsvall
    Linkoping

For Western and Central Europe the matches included the following modern day countries:

France

Italy

Monaco

Croatia

Slovenia

Hungary

Austria

Czech Republic

Germany

Liechtenstein

Switzerland

The Netherlands

Belgium

Luxembourg

For the British Isles:

England

Scotland

Wales

Ireland, but Ireland was NOT originating from there but from outside,mainly from England and
    Scotland plus some from France and Wales.

Scandinavia

Norway

Sweden

Denmark but like Ireland this seemed to be radiating from outside from Sweden and Norway. Could be because at one point Denmark was part of Sweden( or was it Norway?)

Oh...yeah just remembered Genoa was also in the second or third circle of my DNA match for
    W & C Europe.

Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael on 10/19/2018, 6:37 pm

Very Happy
    I don't know about the odds but it seems kind of rare to be pure european despite all the mixing going on. You got literally everything Europe has to offer.
    Apropos, DNA matching, nearly the whole population in the states can now be searched for by law enforcement. It's a milestone. It's only a matter of a few years before real time ID-ing is available like what china has today with face recognition.

It's getting close to the end of the year and I already feel the pressure, and the connected stress coming. Maybe I should skip the usual homecoming. Nah, on second thought, I won't hear the end of it if I skipped out.

Typical sign of racism
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Mbyfpc1X8
    Note this can be found everywhere no just switzerland. Switzerland has more cases to offer.
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/22/2018, 5:00 pm

My mom has a birthday on Halloween so extra stress to get present as well as Christmas presents. Also Halloween is on Wednesday this year so will be at Choir Practice when all the little demons are terrorizing the streets, if there are any. We got a couple new neighbors with kids so don't know what will happen there.

Yeah I was surprise to get 100% European, especially having some Southern ancestry like that. Then again you can never tell what you get until you've got it.

Then again I did get trace elements of < 1% from Asia Minor as well, but I think that was probably from pre-historic hunters and gatherers or farmers that migrated into Central Europe around 6,000 to 8,000 years ago.

Perhaps some of my ancestors in ancient times were among the Gauls of what the Romans called Cisalpine Gaul that allied with Hannibal when he fought the Romans.
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/24/2018, 1:24 pm

Soul Link is pretty cool. Cool
    So far it's more or less Die Hard in space, but I think it's going be another couple eps before we get to the real meat of the story and it starts to reveal who the Big Bad actually is and what she's up to.
    Only 12 episodes but moving on at a clip. Gotta love Karen even if she goes half cock killing everyone, I still find her to be a bit cool as well as the mystery so far unnamed green haired girl.

Sent in my order for Akikan...speaking of weird...

Missed the last episode of Supergirl because I forgot it's on Sunday's now though I have to admit that lately Marvel's Avengers:Black Panther's Quest has been a lot more fun to watch.
    At least they had Ms Marvel on last episode. Her exuberance kind of taxed poor T'Challa's nerves though. ( If he had to bring an Inhumane along why couldn't it have been Quake?)

Spent nearly 2 hours at the doctor's yesterday waiting for my parents has my dad had an appointment. The trouble was the doctor had to get some of the wax out of my dad's ears. It wouldn't have been too bad if it weren't for the banalities coming from the waiting room tv. I think it would have taxed the nerves on anybody no matter which side of the political aisle they're on. The View makes me wish they bring back soap operas.

I think if I take another DNA test it'll be the Myheritage one, but going to wait a bit before I do it.
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/26/2018, 3:42 pm

I thought about the <1 % Asia Minor that I got again and it could also be from the Crusades or the
    Turkish invasion of Europe in the 15th century.We can also thank that invasion for coffee.Also since
    Asia Minor also includes Armenia it might be from some unknown Armenian. Still it's a trace and so not a whole lot.

Then again there are so many blanks and brick walls after the first 3 or 4 generations that there is no knowing where it could've come from.

And yet, still need to remember that this is also only a portion ,majority of ancestors either didn't leave any DNA or didn't inherit any from.

In others word not going to loose any sleep over any of this and certainly not going to do a "Kyle".

AFAIG: The reason for different results from different companies is simply that they have different criteria as their basis but the overall results should still be much the same.
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/29/2018, 3:11 pm

Another day some more rain here, at least we haven't had fog like we had a couple of days back.

Akikan is on the way now, so should be here sometime in the week. Next comes Gasaraki

looks to be something on the lines of EVA meets Votoms and they have a love child.(Haven't seen the latter but read reviews about it. It seems like a different type of mecha from what I hear.)

Supergirl yesterday all the main characters seem to be tone deaf when Lockwood went and asked them for help, no wonder he turns into a super villain what with what happened to him and his family over the course of the episode. Also rather tone deaf was the fact that they only pictured two alternatives: either with the good guys or you turn into a freakin' anti-alien bigot like Lockwood ends up as.

Then again our society is also tone deaf about any possible third way or alternative when it comes to these problems in real life as well....it's called COMPROMISING...

Planning on going tomorrow to get my usual monthly new comic supply..
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael on 10/30/2018, 2:32 pm

Haven't seen Akikan so can't comment.

Netflix has been axing a number of shows. Yet, they got a surplus of new members and while requesting governmental subsidies. I wonder how it will effect all the planned shows I'm looking forward to e.g. Foundation. I'll be very displeased if they mess up Foundation.

This autumn seems also colder over here. Lot's of mixed rain & snow & hail. I supposed this is to be expected as this is all due to counter balancing the warmer summer.

Looks like the neo-nazi/right-winged extremist are winning everywhere nowaday. Not surprising considering it's been going on for as long as I've observed. The only difference now is IS. Al-Qaeda wasn't much of a different from the usual except being a unifying banner everyone wanted to claim being part of.
    The question is when do we get WWIII? It's gonna be an economic powerplay for the powers-that-be but disguised for some popular reasons again. People seem to easily slave away and sacrifice themselves like in the past. It's easy to predict the result regardless of who wins, though. Probably 50% will be gone directly or indirectly e.g. famine. 90% would solve all the problems, though. Twisted Evil Seriously, I see no way around this anymore even if there's no WWIII. The other sure thing is some are going to be richer. The question is how long will people last afterwards?
    So much gloom yet people don't seem concerned and still happily moving things forward.

Anyway, so Turkey is obviously pushing forward in unseating the Saudis. They probably will win with extremists everywhere helping them out. The Saudis aren't better though, maybe we'll see the same coup as with Iran.

German chancellor Merkel has step down (as party leader) so it's only a matter of time until the neo-nazis have full control.

mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 10/31/2018, 1:24 pm

At least neither of us is in New England or Michigan as I understand those places are already under a lot of snow.

Just rain here and so far no snow or frost or even hail.

I decided to wait to get my new stash of comics until after next Tuesday because we also have our church's men's breakfast on the first Tuesday of the month so need to save my moola for that.

Speaking of money, just sent in for some more checks. Wanted to do it before I forgot and started running out. They are supposed to be here around November 14.

I doubt that we'll wind up with WW3 any time soon.

Merkel's a dead duck now and looks like so is May in the UK.

Akikan arrived today. I'm watching Mardock Scramble for November so won't get to it until the start of December.
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 11/2/2018, 2:44 pm

Apparently a group of Democratic women in Vermont took a selfie of themselves to urge people to vote Democrat in the elections. Unfortunately they were all naked and they're also all over 30 or so it looks.
    What has been seen unfortunately seen cannot be unseen.(This would even give Hugh Hefner nightmares!)

I definitely want to get Penguin Drum if I can in 2019 but unsure otherwise. Need to get some more live action especially non-anime. Wonder if any of Marvel's Netflix shows will be coming out on BD any time soon.

And  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers The first commercial for Season 2 of The Orville has been spotted finally the drought is almost over. Yes,please more Bortas one liners as he has become the Worf of the show.
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 11/5/2018, 3:02 pm

Went back and looked at my DNA map again. So need to add: Andorra, the northern tip of Catalonia.Spain and the northern tip of Corsica to the list. Also looked up how to read and basically in all the versions of DNA tests the areas that are the darkest are the ones where the DNA matches are the strongest and then the ones with the lightest color are the least strongest matches.
    So basically you start with the strongest in the center and then as you go outwards to the edge most circle they get weaker.

Still not doing a "Kyle" from the Ancestry commercials even though I have DNA from part of Italy and none from Ireland. In any case I think the reason I got the Italian bit was because it bordering Switzerland. It might be that some of my Swiss ancestors may have actually have been Italian Protestants who crossed the Alps to escape persecution.Or someone from France or Switzerland married an Italian or something like that.

Just an educated guess.

I do know why I didn't get any Irish DNA though: most of my "irish" ancestors were from Scotland, England,Wales and France. So like I said before taking the test any actual native Irish DNA I would have would be very very low.

mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 11/7/2018, 2:15 pm

Another correction I need to make is that it's Kristiansand and not Kirstiansund in Norway. Seems most of the Norwegian part of the DNA except for the area around Oslo hugs around the coast.

Soul Link seems to be teasing the viewer as to what is going on with all these false leads and red herrings. Right now it looks like Yuu is the traitor because of the ending to episode 5. I think it's a clever way of getting the viewer to continue to watch and then later shock them with what's really going on later on. And if I hadn't read the wiki before watching I think I would've thought the same way. This way it's an interesting ride to get to where the actual story begins.

So people let's remember that the House is up for election every second year. So if the Dems want to keep in power in the House they have a year and a half to prove they're worth the voters trust; if not we will see another Republican Speaker in the next two years. In other words if all they want to do is waste people's time with endless investigations that go no where, be my guest because all it means is that people are going get pissed at them for being a bunch of do nothings and elect a Republican congress next time around. The fact that the Republicans were a bunch of doing nothings is why they were voted out and the same thing will happen to the Dems. It's basically cyclic in nature.
    Also remember not only did the Republicans keep the Senate but gained a few extra seats.

Yuki Yunna Is A Hero is back. So another chance to get it. After spending $71.95 on DNA testing I don't think I can complain about $90 or so dollars for anime. I like to get it for my birthday
    since it is going to be one of the biggies and I should spurge on myself. Then again still waiting to see when KOR is coming out and how much it'll be. Probably have to save that for next Christmas.

Also noticed that Witch Hunter Robin is back too.
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 11/9/2018, 3:24 pm

It was 20 today and I think still is around that, haven't checked the temp yet.Saw the first ice of the year walking to the post office. Also have been sneezing and blowing my nose like crazy could use some old fashion honey and tea or hot spiced cider (neither of which we have).

When I read that Rightstuf was doing away with their print catalog my first thought was that they were going to end the Got Anime instead, Fortunately not and with the way anime is being priced these days it's a good thing to have something like Got Anime around.

It actually doesn't make a difference with the catalog now as I think most people are ordering off the site instead. The last several years my actual ordering from the print catalog has become less and less. Maybe about once or twice.

Aside from Yuki Yunna the ones that I definitely want to get in 2019 include:
    Crest of the Stars/Banner of the Stars....goes without saying of course! Laughing Laughing Smile Wink
    Penguindrum
    RWBY Season 5 & 6
    KOR
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael on 11/12/2018, 7:11 pm

Stan Lee has passed away. RIP.
    No more of the old dude in movies. Well, the Marvel universe more or less has already a life of its own. There's won't be much of a change but I suppose it could go down a worse lane like how star trek has been without Gene Roddenberry.
    t would have happen sooner or later.

The weather here has stabilized recently after weeks of turmoil like weather. Well, it's autumn so not really that surprising I guess.

In any case, a few paper work related stuff have come up that need to be taken care of before xmas or I'll be literally be stuck. So my stress level is kinda higher than usual.

mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 11/13/2018, 2:38 pm

Just don't wind up with whatever virus has been going around lately. I can tell you it is no fun. It feels like part flu and part cold. Right now I am,fortunately, at the last lap or so and the cough still won't go away. I was fortunate that I got it during Veteran's Day Weekend since that meant I had an extra day to be able to rest up and recover.
    Spent a lot of time napping yesterday and feel better,except for the cough.

Sad to hear about Stan "The Man" Lee passing. Without him we would never have the comic industry we have today. Heck without him we wouldn't have Marvel comics including a certain "friendly neighborhood wall crawler".

Speaking of comics because yesterday being Veteran's Day I decided to celebrate by re-reading
    one of my Captain America comics.

So looks like Macaroon in France still is under the delusion he's Napoleon. Now he's talking about some type of European Uber-Army that would challenge the U.S., Russia and China. IIRC, the last time the French had such Grand Designs it ended in a thing called Waterloo.
    So when's he gonna crown himself Emperor?
    mitsuki lover
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by mitsuki lover on 11/14/2018, 2:09 pm

There is something wrong when a member of the clergy yells at the President of the United States that he doesn't belong at a memorial service paying homage to victims of a terrorist attack or mass shooting.
    There is something wrong when said clergy person supposedly represents a Christian denomination and
    shouts such comments to the President.It is wrong not only because it is un-Christlike for a clergy person to act in such a way, but also because as the representative of all Americans the President has a matter of course has a compelling need to attend such services as it is part of his or her duty as the President to remind people that despite our differences we are still one country and when one segment is hurt we all hurt.
    It doesn't matter whether or not one voted for the President or agrees with his or her politics; what matters is that a general concern is shown for the victims and their families and other relations. And since we all cannot be present at such memorial services it is up to the President as President to represent us all at such events.
    Almael
    Imperial Admiral
    Imperial Admiral

Post by Almael on 11/15/2018, 2:05 pm

Vets haven't received pay recently again... honestly, this is generally broken everywhere. Frankly, it's pretty much the general rule or consensus, if you will, that serving one's country in the military has the least life benefit of all, not counting the ultimate price. The only people who benefit the most are politicians who served.
    The nation serves Trump. That is all.

The Brexit is happening?
    Right now everyone is eagerly awaiting May's public statement in Downstreet 10.

Security safety around the world:
    https://www.travelriskmap.com/#/planner/map/security
    basically the safest places are noman's land.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 12/19/2018, 12:02 am